Pfizer Exemestane

Papa.Smurf0311

So.. without mentioning sources and what not. Im really curious if anyone had tired Pfizer Exemestane.... Reason I ask is because Ive been trying multiple different types of AI and nothing seems to do the job. Its getting to the point to where I think that everytime I order, its just bunk. But its hard to come to that conclusion considering ive tried like 6 different brands and types. Surely not all of them are bunk. Ive ordered Pfizers Exemestane just to see if that works but wondering if anyone else has tried it.

Aussie

My trt doctor tells his patients to use 50mg of zinc a day. I was on 25mg a day before I went to him to stop acne.
I have since read other people use up to 75mg a day and this keeps E2 under control.

HGH.to

So.. without mentioning sources and what not. Im really curious if anyone had tired Pfizer Exemestane.... Reason I ask is because Ive been trying multiple different types of AI and nothing seems to do the job. Its getting to the point to where I think that everytime I order, its just bunk. But its hard to come to that conclusion considering ive tried like 6 different brands and types. Surely not all of them are bunk. Ive ordered Pfizers Exemestane just to see if that works but wondering if anyone else has tried it.
have you tried Arimidex or Femara? maybe exemenstane doesn't work for you for whatever reason?