pharma grade prop/npp

siegmund

I've been doing some research all morning ,trying to find pharm grade prop /and npp . what I've come across is this ,they say any test prop claiming to be pharm is probley a fake , and I find the same to be true for npp , the test is either c or e or the npp is DECA ,,I know there is no company in the us/that has pharma grade prop/npp,, and I havnt found a company outside us.what's your take on this .. Also pharm vs ugl , my answer to this would be pharma of course ,more steril , each bottle properly dosed ,anything fda approved ,but we can't always get what we need which is my case with npp/prop .you feelings on this 

milkin

1. Big names like pfizer, upjohn, schering, watson, etc are pharma grade and usually obtained from a doctors prescription. Do not under estimate the highly competitive UGL market since these guys are putting out some ass kicking products. I have run some mighty impressive UGL gear up against my pharma TRT gear and most of the UGL gear has received the thumbs up.

2. Testosterone is testosterone whether it suspended in proportionate, cypionate, or enathate. Remember, the function of the respective ester is to  hold the chemical compound and each ester will determine the rate at which the testosterone is released from tissue. This, as we know, is where the term "Half Life"  comes in.

3. The same holds true "Deca" (nandrolone deconate) which is the compound nandrolone. NPP and Deca  both contain the compound nandrolone, but one uses the slow releasing deconate ester while the other uses a fast releasing Phenylpropionate ester (NPP= Nandrolone Phenylpropionate)

4. So as far as faking, I think in most cases the answer is no with these two compounds. If we were taking about something like anavar or parabolin, then that would be different story.

siegmund

I'm liking the short esters ,that's why I ask ,and for real from my experience ,I've used ugl that ,was on and then off ,and we all know every batch can turn out different ,,chances are no but it does happen , I really love my prop, and I don't even want to get into suspension because I know if love it ,so I'll stick with prop,, also I can't wait to start this npp/prop cyc , but I have @least another 4 weeks ,,till then