Pharmaceutical grade or under ground?

Imgame

i plan on stopping my test e and all of it about how many weeks before i give blood? i value your opinion.........
You really want to be on trt for 6 weeks to bring yourself down to normal then go 4 weeks without anything and hope you are low enough. When I come off my first cycle and went for bloods I was to high to gets new script as my SHBG had dropped from 45 to 20. This gave me higher free testosterone and the doctor wouldn’t give me a new script.
I went home and because all my bloods looked normal again I went on my second tren cycle 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the best trt 🤣🤣🤣

unclem

You really want to be on trt for 6 weeks to bring yourself down to normal then go 4 weeks without anything and hope you are low enough. When I come off my first cycle and went for bloods I was to high to gets new script as my SHBG had dropped from 45 to 20. This gave me higher free testosterone and the doctor wouldn’t give me a new script.
I went home and because all my bloods looked normal again I went on my second tren cycle 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the best trt 🤣🤣🤣
do you think if i drop everything now 2 months until i got bloods again, and just use fast acting suspension everyday until i get bloods again i can get by? it will be out of my system? i hope this makes sense. i also have tren ace.......

Imgame

do you think if i drop everything now 2 months until i got bloods again, and just use fast acting suspension everyday until i get bloods again i can get by? it will be out of my system? i hope this makes sense. i also have tren ace.......
No idea but your markers will be all out showing you been on injections. A smart doctor will pick up on your lh I think it is being 0 meaning you don’t produce naturally.

Gainz.

What if he only ran like... 50mg a week for the 4 weeks leading up to the appointment?
I completely understand that everyone is different.
But I've read the average healthy Male produces 40-50mg of test per week.
So if he only ran 50mg... wouldn't that put him in a normal range? (Probably on the low side of normal)
But I would figure that would be better than nothing... and going in with absolutely crushed test levels... no?
Or am I dead wrong?

Imgame

What if he only ran like... 50mg a week for the 4 weeks leading up to the appointment?
I completely understand that everyone is different.
But I've read the average healthy Male produces 40-50mg of test per week.
So if he only ran 50mg... wouldn't that put him in a normal range? (Probably on the low side of normal)
But I would figure that would be better than nothing... and going in with absolutely crushed test levels... no?
Or am I dead wrong?
But your nuts will be shut down. The will show 0 and the doctor will know you been injecting steroids. You can’t cheat the system unless you stop injecting 4 to 6 weeks before testing.
This is how athletes get busted.

PedritoHID

But your nuts will be shut down. The will show 0 and the doctor will know you been injecting steroids. You can’t cheat the system unless you stop injecting 4 to 6 weeks before testing.
This is how athletes get busted.
Those will be the worst 4 weeks of his life when his hormones are low. I was injecting 150mg and my test was at 500 and my E2 was at 8, holy fuck I was starting to get into depression.

Imgame

Those will be the worst 4 weeks of his life when his hormones are low. I was injecting 150mg and my test was at 500 and my E2 was at 8, holy fuck I was starting to get into depression.
I’m on 125mg a week with injection day Saturday morning. I feel fine. At 5 day on it I was 10% over high normal free so I got room to move.

PedritoHID

I’m on 125mg a week with injection day Saturday morning. I feel fine. At 5 day on it I was 10% over high normal free so I got room to move.
For me it took 2 months to really start feeling the effect of low T, because I ended the blast and went to TRT 150mg, but still had the Test from the blast in my system going down due to the half life.

So if you finished a blast it takes around 5 half lives to start feeling the effect of that change in dose

Imgame

For me it took 2 months to really start feeling the effect of low T, because I ended the blast and went to TRT 150mg, but still had the Test from the blast in my system going down due to the half life.

So if you finished a blast it takes around 5 half lives to start feeling the effect of that change in dose
I see a lot of people go two weeks without an injection after a blast then start trt again. Personally I like to add a compound to trt but I was on 175 and 200mg back then. It will b good to see what my bloods are like at 125mg at day 7