Physiotherapy question - how can we help?

JesseTX

As a transgender patient who has undergone gender confirmation surgery, I can attest to the importance of specialized care during the recovery and rehabilitation process. The physical and emotional toll of the surgery can be significant, and having a physiotherapist who understands me has been incredibly helpful for me. I used sport medicine clinic to recover quicker.
I'm sure you believe in what you are saying, and it might even be a true argument.
This however is the wrong fucken place for that topic. It's like talking about a cats asshole at a star trek convention while dressed up as a nun.
It just makes no sense.

suppsforlife

As a transgender patient who has undergone gender confirmation surgery, I can attest to the importance of specialized care during the recovery and rehabilitation process. The physical and emotional toll of the surgery can be significant, and having a physiotherapist who understands me has been incredibly helpful for me. I used sport medicine clinic to recover quicker.
@Aussie you're going to love this one

Gainz.

I just can't get away from this shit.
Every show I use too watch is now full of guys making out and trans people. Shows that were once full of beautiful people... now overweight green hair crazy people. Let's bring back the beautiful people!

Aussie

So you used to be a bitch and now you cry like a bitch but you have a dick 🤣🤣🤣