Physique check

Gainz.

Did you mention hanging leg raises? Those are my favorite.
Yeah... well... any exercise where you're bringing your legs up. You can do them hanging, on a dip bar, even on the floor.
I've found that when people do normal crunches and other "torso up" ab exercises they use their back instead of their abs to do the movement. or at least use to much back and that's why developing abs can be so hard.
Where with bringing your legs up seems to isolate much more.

Attachments

• hang-leg-raises.jpg
    hang-leg-raises.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1
  • leg-raise.jpg
    leg-raise.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

Also abs are a muscle group that respond extremely well to overloading. instead of just doing 100 crunches and 100 leg raises, grab a plate and do those crunches, grab a plate with your feet and do those leg raises! I don't know why people think you shouldn't use weights on your abs, but you absolutely should!

D

Deleted member 45086

Also abs are a muscle group that respond extremely well to overloading. instead of just doing 100 crunches and 100 leg raises, grab a plate and do those crunches, grab a plate with your feet and do those leg raises! I don't know why people think you shouldn't use weights on your abs, but you absolutely should!
That I completely agree with. I max out the weighted crunch machines instead of 100 crunches with light weight and the same with the rope cable crunches. I get all kinds of red faced on abs. 😂 I might just like heavy stuff though. I love seeing those pins as far as they can go.

Alexdb2022

That I completely agree with. I max out the weighted crunch machines instead of 100 crunches with light weight and the same with the rope cable crunches. I get all kinds of red faced on abs. 😂 I might just like heavy stuff though. I love seeing those pins as far as they can go.
Honestly the ab burn is a love to get accustomed to but it’s my favorite now