Physique update

dohcsvt

Looking good. How is the Anavar? Are you having any side effects? I have not used any gear yet and am interested in an Anavar only cycle, but being it would be my first time and very nervous about using anything that I simply can’t get on Amazon or at GNC.

Alexdb2022

Looking good. How is the Anavar? Are you having any side effects? I have not used any gear yet and am interested in an Anavar only cycle, but being it would be my first time and very nervous about using anything that I simply can’t get on Amazon or at GNC.
The anavar was good. No complaints but it wasn’t really the results I had hoped for. I’m finally getting cut now but I’m in off cycle at this point lol. I guess it’s the safest but it just wasn’t the results I wanted if I’m being honest. Finally getting where I want to be though.

Alexdb2022

Do a test only cycle for your first. That’s always going to be your base my friend! See how you react, add a new compound next cycle. These guys are extremely helpful

Alexdb2022

I’ll say this. Haven’t had a cheat meal in over 3 months I think? After my off cycle before I start a test NPP cycle I’m planning to eat four captain crunch donuts. If you haven’t seen these…oh my gawdddd. I dream about them

rosoo

Keep up the good work brother, workout is a whole life thingie, maintain and keep going, you get better day after day :)