PIP at first then no PIP

I call it fading PIP (post injection pain).
I get PIP the first few weeks of every cycle and then it goes away.
I get some PIP the first few weeks of a cycle and then my body gets used to it and there is no more PIP the rest of the cycle. It's never been bad PIP. I've never had my everyday life impaired by it, at worst it's a slightly sore glute for 2 or 3 days. I've seen comments, posts, and reviews judging gear based on pip or no pip. I do not judge the quality of gear based on some minor pip at the start of a cycle. If I didn't get a little pip the first few weeks of a cycle that would be unusual for me. I can't be the only one who experiences this. I don't have an explanation for why I always get some pip at the start of a cycle, but if anyone does have an explanation I would like to hear it.

I get some PIP the first few weeks of a cycle and then my body gets used to it and there is no more PIP the rest of the cycle. It's never been bad PIP. I've never had my everyday life impaired by it, at worst it's a slightly sore glute for 2 or 3 days. I've seen comments, posts, and reviews judging gear based on pip or no pip. I do not judge the quality of gear based on some minor pip at the start of a cycle. If I didn't get a little pip the first few weeks of a cycle that would be unusual for me. I can't be the only one who experiences this. I don't have an explanation for why I always get some pip at the start of a cycle, but if anyone does have an explanation I would like to hear it.
I just fixed all the negative ones. Now someone tell me his name so I can fuck him up

Part of this is likely due to you getting comfortable injecting again after time off and perfecting it over the first few weeks of your cycle.

GawelleN

I only get it w/ Test Suspension, but it gets better & less as the weeks go on & my body gets used to it!

Sounds a lil unusual, but its good if the PIP goes away after the cycle starts. I find that a lot of PIP is associated with where I inject and how frequently.
If you use good site rotation you can keep it to a minimum.