??PIP??

pgdriller

I read alot about people having a lot of pain when injecting Test E.... I have been pinning test e from Vermodje labs with a 23 gauge pin and no pip what so ever.  Is that good or bad? is the stuff that good or that bad. I have only been using it for a little over a week and its my first cycle so I cant testify to the effects yet.

Pip is person dependant mate 

also a lot of factors include , 

the volume you inject 

the carrier oil that lab uses.

Virgin muscle

total cleanliness of site 

soulchild

No pain means nothing About the quality...

some labs use too much benzylbenzoates and/ or too much benzylalkohol. These two chemicals causes pip!

Benzylbenzoates is used for binding the steroids  and benzylalkohol is used to get the fluid sterile!

The carrier oil  for best results ist synthetic oil... this oil is very thin and can bind the steroids best. But it is expensiv in comparison to the other oils.

Usually a good lab doses not that high....  example... testo-e maximum 300mg/ml. with this dosage you dont need much bb and 0, 9% ba. With this constelation 

you wont have pip problems!

cleanandclear

Your right but I had  a golf ball the first time . Could barely walk and it was made with 2% ba 20% bb and eo but man I wanted to back out of the deal

Gearofwar

There are a few ways to avoid pip my bretheren. My go to method is to always warm my gear before I pin it. Tuck it up in your armpits awhile. I'm not screwing around, it works! Inject slower. Use a smaller pin. I use 25g 1.5" 3cc BD Luer Lock pins. Inject in the ventroglute too. It can hold a fairly large amount of oil and if pip does occur it's a muscle that shouldn't hinder your mobility due to its location. Also try adding sterile GSO and cut your gear with it. Mix it with some Eq(My favorite trick!) hope some of these suggestions help you out.

Semper Fi

Best pre-inject warmer?  I set mine prepped next to my laptop exhaust fan while taking a hot shower -  works great. BUT keep the needle cover on and re sterilize before injecting of course....  

B

Bulkbeef

just put the blowdryer next to the syringe, I do it all the time.

there won't be any damage to the gear or the syringe, i've even done it for like 5 minutes at at ime.

Gearofwar

I like to heat the gear while it's in the vial based on the simple fact that it makes drawing the juice into my 25g easier in addition to the anti-pip benefits. 2 birds with 1 stone and all that..

Semper Fi

Ya - I got it :)  I has just fxxking around with the first image that came to mind...... I stil wear a military cut mostly and don't own a blow drayer at any rate :)  But I am sure that works great and probably cleaner than the dust pumping out of my laptop!

3rd_levelup

This is a very interesting topic and one that many think is related to the composition of the compound. I am talking about alcohol/bw content. While this may be true but it is also important to remember that the actual injection itself can cause pip. Asi type this right this second my left quad is throbbing from a injection that I did earlier today that must have bit a nerve. Now I have injected this quad plenty of times to know where my sweet spot is but there is always margin for error. I knew this because the second I burried my 1" 25ga gun, my theigh was twitching like a flounder out of water. I immediately pulled the pin back without injecting any juice. 

So my point her is I simply pinned myself with NO compound but still got pip from hitting a nerve. So be careful how you lable gear as being high pip or not 

siegmund

pip, to a newbe ,I believe it comes.down to technique,learning how.and where.to.pin.,also.it.comes.down to finding out what your body agrees.with .,for me.i cannot look at a bottle.with ,EO in it.,the fucking pain and knotting ,are.unbelievable ,(so no EO) my BA content needs be 2% anything higher I start to get pjp , and bb for me ideal I.15 % ,I can and have run it higher .this gentlemen is called.logs and research ,I'm very pip sensative , but.what burns my fucking ass she I hear.it is....the saying suck I up its part.of the game , be a man.people.who.say this are nothing but assholes and have no clue wtf there talking about ...and.dont get me.wrong there is a.little pip ,and soreness even to a vet is to be ,aspected...but by no means pain and I that's part of the game.,fuck this game.,but it is not part.of ... I just told.you my sweet spots ...and its not.always pleasent I can name.a.handful of top sources,and up and coming sources ,that have top notch excellent product ,but guess what sieg can't use...

also.the carrier.oil can and has happened to me....so yes early use pip to be expects ,but while a brother figures out solvents and what % of solvents suites his body ,but this should end with experience ..

note about 3 weeks ago I did a shot of prop ,from a respectable and excellent source ,the prop is fantastic.,but I will post a.pic if need be I have a lump half the size of a egg on my left.shohlder ,doesn't hurt but looks freakish ,and its not bad gear or technique,is.something didn't agree ,I want to take.a.pin stuck it in there and draw the shit out .

so luckily.i have a source that there products agree with me and meet my needs ,and.im limited.to them

hope.this cleared up pip some.,its more than techniques. Its knowing your spots and solvents

strong

I think we all experience some sort of pip. I can use the same gear in the same spot and 1 time no pip next week a lot of pip but not a game changer for me. Now ive pinned the quads a few times now and it just isn't getting any easier.

B

Burrr

Sounds like you are one of the lucky ones without the PIP. If you really are missing that PIP, maybe cool that gear down, use a big ol needle and pin while the site is still wet with alcohol. Just kidding of course, sooner or later you'll get some gear that leaves you with PIP.

Dolf

I did a bad injection in my pec the other day and it's sore too. Technique plays a huge role in pip. It's not always the gear, but I have a partially used jug of test e that'll make you hurt, swell, and feel like you have the flu for 3 days. That's gear caused pip, and most likely caused from the brewing process.

Dolf

Nothing better than pressing that pin through wet alcohol. Getting in a hurry never pays off lol