Planning my first cycle, advice greatly appreciated

Hey guys I am looking into my first cycle and would love any critiquing you guys might have.

I am 5'10" 170lbs ~15% bodyfat, im eating 1600 calories but working that up.
I have been lifting consistently for the last year, I started at 235lbs and as I mentioned I sit at 170lbs currently.

Im dialing in my diet and looking to up the calories to 2500/3000 so im eating more to grow on cycle. All clean, all whole foods.

Got baseline bloodwork
Total Testosterone: 583 ng/dl
SHBG: 39.5 nmol/l
Calculated FAI: 55
Calculated free testosterone: 12.2 ng/dl

I don't have a timeframe for when I plan to start the cycle but my plan is as follows

• 400mg Test C a week for 10 weeks (pinning Monday morning and Thursday morning)
  • Arimidex on hand for estrogen side effects
  • Looking more into liver protection but wanting to use something here for on cycle support
  • PTC starts 2 weeks after last pin and consists of
    • Clomid 100/100/50/50
    • Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
How does this sound? Is there anything I should change or expect when cycling?

BiggyBill

Sounds fairly good. Just Clomid seems a bit high. Might go to 50/50/25/25. Or 100 mg for the first few days only. That’s a high dosage. Esp because ur cycle isn’t too harsh

Sounds fairly good. Just Clomid seems a bit high. Might go to 50/50/25/25. Or 100 mg for the first few days only. That’s a high dosage. Esp because ur cycle isn’t too harsh
Okay that's definitely something that was in the back of my mind! I'll plan cloned 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20

suppsforlife

That's a good beginner's steroid cycle. It seems you've done your homework and I think you'll love the outcome