plasma levels related to gear concentration

N

noveskeelite

So I read something interesting on a source page but I'm not sure how true it is. 

Basically they say in a study that receiving a 100mg/ml injection vs 4ml of 25/mg/ml caused plasma levels of deca to be much higher than the lower concentration group. Furthermore suppression time of endogenous test remained the same. In conclusion it's more effective to take like 300/mg/ml vs like 200 and etc etc. Thoughts on this?

N

noveskeelite

Its a thinker for sure. Logically I would think that because your getting an equal amount mg wise of compound that the concentration wouldn't matter............if its true then cutting gear isn't a wise choice.

A seasoned vet of AAS who I know personally in real life said good gear shouldn't hurt. and after using current source I would have to agree. Basically what im saying is if you have quality gear you shouldn't have to cut it into lower concentration.

siegmund

I'd have to agree also ,IMO, for me me anyway ,,good gear don't hurt  except ,if your allergic to eo and there is high eo ,could be good gear but your allergy ,hurts ,also stands true for bb ,ba ,, now if I get a batch and the eo ,bb,ba ,meet my standards and I'm getting pip and crippling ,I would say the brew ,the filtering ,or just straight up ,junk ,I think you know what I mean ,,but in my exp.I'm 100% in agreement ,With your statement and your vets opion ,I'm running a source now that's 100% on point ,

Standingup

For the last 2 years I have run test e 500 and deca 500 among other high mg compounds and Ive rarely ever had a pip issue. I did however get some nasty nasty pip from some test 250 so without a doubt quality has a lot to do with pip.  There may be some brewing technique involved too. 

As far as your original question I guess you could just verify this your self with so me blood work.

N

noveskeelite

I would put brewing in same category as quality. crap brew=crap quality. switching labs has done wonders for me as far as PIP goes.

found the higher concentration study being more effective than same dose at lower concentration very interesting tho......

siegmund

Also for the record ,I had a conversation ,with a very ,very well educated bro ,actually he is problely the most seasoned veteran I've ever come across ,and he said the same thing he was running 200 mg per ml prop ,and he told me by far it was the smoothest compound he ever ran ..

milkin

Oh hell yeah it's all in the brew. There is a fine balance between the percentage of alcohol/EO used in compounds that only a seasoned brewer will know how to perfect. Stand is right here, I too have had high concentrations of test that were smooth as butter while others felt as if you had gotten kicked by a mule.

siegmund

And that's when the bottles go out the window ,,I'm sorry ,I know our shit costs $$ but I'll tell you what last time I ordered ,I ordered about half my order ,but fist I done my home work on source  and I knew there was no eo ,involved ,,then I get the rest of my order this way if its to much to handle ,I throw ,, I went through that shit once ,never agion ,,