Please read for real deal advice

ChaseFit1

Please read this if you want real deal advice, especially beginners. I wish I had someone break this down to me. Every product I’ve ever ordered from alpha muscle has had great effectiveness. These products are 100% legit, pharma grade. That being said be prepared for the negative side effects that come with it. Such as possible acne, gyno, testicle shrinkage, balding or receding hairline, mood changes etc. To make sure that none of these negative side effects happen or to keep them as minimal as possible you want to keep the dosage low or appropriate to what you’re trying to do. You Deff don’t want to take too much of anything and it’s very hard to determine how much is too much, everyone is different in how their bodies respond to the gear. Some people will have zero side effects while some people will have many bad side effects. Make sure when your on cycle that you have all the proper cycle support and post cycle support gear as well. You’ll want to have arimidex, aromatase inhibitors, clomid/nolvadex etc. Make sure you have a clean diet with your sugar and salt intake at a healthy limit. You also want to drink plenty of water. Water is your best friend. Also make sure your taking a liver and kidney supplement as well to keep your organs healthy and keep you peeing frequently. Liver and kidney pills daily with a lot of water is Deff good for you on cycle. You really want to do your homework and research everything to the best of your abilities. Take your time in doing so and find out as much info as you can about everything you plan on taking. If you don’t do this you will have major regrets and be so mad at yourself at not being more knowledgeable before hand. Any cycle you choose to do you will always will need to be taking test! That is your base no matter what. So test is a necessity and must be taken along with whatever else you wanna take. The more you spread it out the better - meaning instead of blasting and taking a huge shot once a week, break it down and take a smaller shot twice or even 3 times a week. You’ll be pinning yourself a lot more which is a headache in itself but the results will be so much better for you and the negative side effects will minimized drastically. I’m speaking from experience trust me you want to do a smaller dosage more often instead of a larger dosage less often. You want to be clean and smart with how you pin yourself. Use alcohol pads on the bottle and on your pin, and only use the pin once and throw it away to be extra safe. Make sure when you pull the gear out of the bottle you don’t have air in the syringe and bubbles, you’ll want to get rid of that before sticking yourself. And make sure you only pin yourself in the butt cheek or shoulder and in the right location. If you go to low or too high that can cause a lot of pain or give you a temporary painful lump in that area. Google all of this to get a better understanding of the location you want to stick yourself. Also don’t wait for something bad to happen and then take your arimidex or clomid. You’ll want to do this right away during your cycle to keep all the negative side from happening or at least keep them very minimal and hardly noticeable. The best time for you to take your gear will be the morning time, If you shoot test and whatever else and/or take orals or whatever else that morning you should then wait about 4-6 hours and then pop an arimidex and you should most likely do that on shot days. If you do notice your nipples itching or swelling then you’ll want to increase the dosage and the days of the arimidex and/or clomid immediately until you see, feel, or notice the positive changes. My best advice do alot of research and watch alot of YouTube videos before and during your cycle for the best results and the least side effects.

PedritoHID

Make sure you have a clean diet with your sugar and salt intake at a healthy limit
More important should be the macros imo.

Liver and kidney pills daily with a lot of water is Deff good for you on cycle.
Even if I don't take orals? idk I've never heard that before from cycling with injections only. And also labs should be incorporated before taking more drugs without orals.

The more you spread it out the better - meaning instead of blasting and taking a huge shot once a week
Define "huge"

And make sure you only pin yourself in the butt cheek or shoulder
Why? Pining 3 times per week you're gonna run out of places, I pin myself on the legs and the ventrogluteal area too and it works really well.

You’ll want to do this right away during your cycle to keep all the negative side from happening or at least keep them very minimal and hardly noticeable.
Shouldn't you have some labs done before taking AI if you start feeling the bad side effects to see where you're at? Too little estrogen leads to bad side effects too.

The best time for you to take your gear will be the morning time
Where does it say that?

Idk man, with your style of writing I'm having doubts this is "real advice"

Last edited: