Pomp’s !!

New on this board, I’m 32 & a competitive classic physique bodybuilder. I am an official pomp’s place rep from other boards here to support you guys and help in anyway I can

bobby ricky

You look great, great job. Do you ever come completely off of testosterone? And if you don’t what do you take and how much when you’re just cruising?

The last 5 days pre contest I took nothing other than adex. When I cruise it’s 300mg. I am prescribed TRT from my doc and to give a reference on what a clinical dose is I am prescribed 100mg/cyp a week and that puts me in the mid 600’s. Baseline 154ng/dcl. So it’s really a mini cycle dose when I am cruising

Just
You look great, great job. Do you ever come completely off of testosterone? And if you don’t what do you take and how much when you’re just cruising?
Just to be clear, in a pre contest setting yes I come off completely, not technically out of my system. Other than that no I am blast &cruise

suppsforlife

The last 5 days pre contest I took nothing other than adex. When I cruise it’s 300mg. I am prescribed TRT from my doc and to give a reference on what a clinical dose is I am prescribed 100mg/cyp a week and that puts me in the mid 600’s. Baseline 154ng/dcl. So it’s really a mini cycle dose when I am cruising
that's basically the difference between cruising and TRT

New on this board, I’m 32 & a competitive classic physique bodybuilder. I am an official pomp’s place rep from other boards here to support you guys and help in anyway I can
Just so you guys know I’m not a IFBB card holder….. YET. Just want to make sure everyone is clear about that. I apologize if that wasn’t elucidated properly.