Possible allergic to carrier oil in test c?

szatifit

Hello Guys!

So I'm into my cycle 9 weeks now, 2ml testosterone cypionate, injected once a week. 10 days ago I just opened a new bottle, and the day after i got rashes on my armpit, both sides. They are pretty itchy, and doesn't wanna go away.
I began to suspect that i might be allergic some kind of food, but I eliminated everything i never ate before my cutting diet.
I asked my supplier and he said that if it is allergic reaction then it should be on the injection side. I did it on my butt, no rashes there at all.
Is it possible that it is in another carrier oil I'm allergic into? Should I change to test e.?
Has anyone experienced something like that?

Thanks for the answers!

HGH.to

Hello there!
So I'm into my cycle 9 weeks now, 2ml testosterone cypionate, injected once a week.
my recommendation - split into 1 ml and 1 ml throughout the week (2 pins - same dosage but stable blood levels)
Is it possible that it is in another carrier oil I'm allergic into? Should I change to test e.?
might give it a try and see how it goes.
but generally, i do agree with your supplier to be honest. signs should be on the injection site. maybe it's something else? anyway... change the oil and see how it goes

Last edited:

Twizted

Do you know what carrier oil is in your gear currently vs the gear you were using before? Did you change labs or is this new bottle the same lab as the first bottle you used?

You would think an allergic reaction would be more localized to the injection site but I don't think that is always the case. Are you having any other symptoms?

Gainz.

Its been a while, wondering how you're doing?
But rashes under your armpits are incredibly common. Usually caused by a allergic reaction to detergents (soap and body wash, laundry detergent, bleach, even fabric softener) or deodorant. The tricky thing is the rash can take weeks to develop. Say you bought a brand new shirt, and didn't wash it before you wore it. Theres a good chance what ever detergents they used, you could have a reaction to. Now several weeks later you are getting the symptoms.
Either way I hope all is well

bobby ricky

But rashes under your armpits are incredibly common. Usually caused by a allergic reaction to detergents (soap and body wash, laundry detergent, bleach, even fabric softener) or deodorant. The tricky thing is the rash can take weeks to develop. Say you bought a brand new shirt, and didn't wash it before you wore it. Theres a good chance what ever detergents they used, you could have a reaction to. Now several weeks later you are getting the symptoms.
You are correct my brother, paba in sunscreen gives me a rash in the armpit area.

Gainz.

You are correct my brother, paba in sunscreen gives me a rash in the armpit area.
I've had a on again off again rash on my fingers for years. About 5 years ago it was pretty bad. It was on 4 of my fingers and was there for a full year. I went to the doctors a bunch, they never told me what it was or what caused it. They gave me cream after cream and even steroids. Nothing fixed it. Then out of the blue, months after trying it just went away. Then 2 years later it came back and almost completely covered 2 fingers, then went away after 3-4 months. Now its back again, just 1 little spot on my right index finger.
Its red, and it gets little white head like things that get super itchy. But its not spreading, and its definitely the most minor I've had it. I kind of wish I knew what it was, but at least I know soon enough it will go away.

szatifit

Thanks for asking!
It took about 2 weeks, but it's just vanished. I switched to enanthate from cypionate just in case, I don't know it's caused by that, or it was just an inflammation in my body, but man...that was the worst 17 days in my prep.

Gainz.

Thanks for asking!
It took about 2 weeks, but it's just vanished. I switched to enanthate from cypionate just in case, I don't know it's caused by that, or it was just an inflammation in my body, but man...that was the worst 17 days in my prep.
Good to hear brother