Post Injection Pain and Primobolin

ESmetalhead

I've included 150 mg Primo a week with my Test C TRT protocol.  I certainly noticed PIP with the previous brand but this new brand is very painful starting the following day lasting until 4-5 days after and the muscle feels kind of stiff.  Ive done two injections both in my thighs.  With both compounds in the same syringe its barely 1cc. I'm injecting slow and warming it up but its got a hell of bite anyway.  Where there's smoke there's fire so wheres there's pain there is injury.  Is this is creating scar tissue?  If toss this stuff and try to find a kinder version of primo.  

SemperFi

PIP is a common issue with Primo because of the heavy molecular weight. Scar tissue will happen overtime with any injectable. It is just the nature of the beast.

Hope you find a provider and concentration that works for you.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I have several areas of scar tissue in my delts and quads. Injecting into scar tissue is painless due to the lack of nerves. You can recognize scar tissue easy enough when   injecting... It is harder tissue and no pinch when inserting the pin. As the scarring increases you will eventually be able to feel the hard spot by running your fingers across the area. In my experience it took years of regular use to begin experiencing recognizable scar tissue build up.

SEMPER FI