POSTCYCLE FOR FEMALES?

borsuczek

Common sense would tell you: females do not actually produce testosterone thus no need for postcycle. 

When I done my very first anavar cycle I crashed so so badly I cannot express this in words. I have lost everything I had 2 weeks of worse depression ever! I haven't eat and I cried all day and night. Ofcourse no gym either. This didn't put me off( luckily!!!). Now when I come off I just lose around half of gains and a bit of strength. I have no mood swings just slightly suppressed appetite. The worse are tension headaches that are killing me for about fortnight after I stop cycle. 

Now here is a question for you guys, what female possibly could do to avoid such huge hormone fluctuations? I understand negative feedback loop is a bad thing here. I have loads of testosterone during cycle so body tries to achieve state of homeostasis and produce more estrogen? I would understand once I come off I am being left with lots of estrogen to deal with but no more testosterone...

Is that how it works? As I said I only ever crashed badly after first cycle. Now it's tolerable. But worries me I'm able to keep only half of gains. Now I'm on my deca cycle therefore I would like to know how could I take Care of my endocrine system after I m done 

milkin

Most pct protocols are written for the male steroid user since restoring natural T production, and entire endocrine system, to it’s normal routine is the task at hand. High doses of SERMS or AI’S are not advised for pre-menopausal women since they can induce menopausal symptoms. In other words, they can land younger women in menopause earlier. This is debatable and user dependent since many women use very low doses to keep E2 under control while on a cycle. As for pct, I know of a few women who run very light doses of nova, at cycle end, and increase as needed to combat E2 rebound.

Since most all steroids are a derivative of testosterone, tapering is a must because allowing your T levels to SLOWLY decline, opposed to just DROPPING OFF, will help with E2 rebounding. Some women even use an OTC supplements such twin-labs male fuel or other alleged T boosters to assist with the tapering.Maintaining steady food intake is also a big issue once your cycle is over so maintaining that is a key factor to keeping gains too.

It’s a much bigger challenge for a woman since you are adding large amounts of male hormones to meet your goals, but then dropping them back down to a state of normal balance. The last thing anyone one want to do is mess up their endocrine system so taking a conservative approach is a no brainer. Keep us up to date with your results bozeky girl and share your pct protocol with others. As more feedback is posted, the more research information becomes available for others on this topic.

borsuczek

I do tapper down a bit however I use highly dosed tabs( 50mg var, 10 mg t bol) . Tappering becomes a challenge when u try split 50mg var onto10's or 5's! 

Anyhow I read Dan duchaine underground steroid handbook. I think I would agree with him once women come off should useT4or salbutamol, clenbuterol. I 'll not be using clen for definitely as I find it too harmful. I m willing to take risk to build muscle tissue but hell I'm not taking any risk to burn fat tissue! I find it ridiculous. Plus clen 'll kill your hart. But hey it's just my opinion. However I did use albuterol years ago just throughout curiosity and it did wonders along with creatine and taurine. Salbutamol boost your ownT4 production and T4 supposed to be more anabolic and less harmful thanT3. I tried good / expensive/ fancy test boosters but did nothing to me. This was time I bridged with SARMS. I used ostarine I also usedLGD4033. It did help...problem is that' I realized this wasn't any postcycle! This was just another cycle as sarms are binding to androgen receptors! So only thing I was doing I was letting my skin and voice and hair growth to recover/ stop. 

As you see lots of try & error here and this is my body after all not a lab rat experiment...

My estrogen rebound for some reason is not too severe! I don't simply get fat in fact I don't gain fat after cycle. Only thing I'm concerned is losing a lot of gains about3-4 weeks after steroids are done. 

I love proviron( the feeling that' gives me) but I already have slim hips and legs and I would hate too lose any size in my lower body. 

It's just so so complicated. I was hoping to hear few advice s and pick up one I think my body could benefit from ...

milkin

Complicated for sure, its a topic that needs much more feedback from other women to see what works for them. Clean and t4, post cycle, not favored in my book borzeky girl due to appetite suppression. Unless its used pre comp to maintain then that's different. Men and women both face the same delemma of trying to find a way to keep most of their gains. Its frustrating for sure :-/

borsuczek

Peptides or GH... I agree clen andT3 not really good idea but I must admit T4 is a fine. I wouldn't useT3 same as wouldn't use insulin... Just to much risk I think