Posting Pictures

SemperFi

Hey Guys,

For those who may not know this- having a posted picture removed by a mod at the members request will come with consequences by "admin" and understandably so from an administrative stand point. 

I attempted to look through all the forum rules before requesting the removal for privacy reasons and could not find where this is not allowed so I put in a request. I must have missed something somewhere.

FYI -I used my personal phone to take the pictures and my phone settings was tagging the picture with the geo location... not smart! ;)

The moral of this story is protect your privacy and be certain you want to post the picture before doing so.

SEMPER FI

Big Nasty

Good call by MODs Semper Fi. I luckily learned this sometime ago in a security brief where I work. You have to turn off the location settings on your phone if you use any smart phone pics. Technology is a beautiful thing but an evil one as well. 

SemperFi

I PM'ed Admin concerning this issue and this was their reply -

"our system automatically deletes all EXIF info (geo location, and all the info) from the pictures that are uploaded"

That is good to know.

SEMPER FI