Pragmatic cycle

MusculeX

There is a very good Russian proverb: You ride slowly, you'll get farther. This saying is very much applicable to the creation of courses and their use. Many people want results in the here-and-now style. But the pragmatic approach does not work like that. Today we want to offer you a number of small pragmatic schemes, which can comply with this saying, not to threaten you.Well, if everything goes well, you can throw some wood in the furnace. One of the options will be more hardcore, the other more lighter.

As you remember: the basis of the course is testosterone. We take a long testosterone ester as the base, I don't think there is a desire for many people to inject themselves every other day (Especially when the course is quite long). Plus I know a lot of adults who are embarrassed about their loved ones, and here we just poked once a week and are free. Most importantly, don't forget the water bath!!! Throw in a classic Nandrolone Decanoate-style approach to this bundle. And here if it is desirable to throw some wood into the stove in the given bunch under the end of a course it is possible to add methane. I ask you to pay attention to the end of the course. Why so?
Nandrolone will surely help us gain muscle mass. That is why we add this drug to the bundle. If somebody is strongly worried about his health, it is not worth to take this course at all! If you are afraid, don't do it! If you do it, don't be afraid. What we're worried about is a good result. We compensate for the danger of the drug by the dosage. Plus Deca promotes favorable work of collagen structure. This effect will be comfortable for recruitment as we will be able to work with impressive weights for ourselves, without a huge fear for the bone and ligament apparatus. Plus the time of year - winter is coming soon. Deca to the rescue)
Metandienone is a help if we want to increase the effect. But we can monitor our blood work, see if everything is fine with the blood. Is it adequate? Moving on. Usually a lot of people take oral medications for a crash course. However, there are definite niggles in this case, plus it's a more professional approach. Just when our main compote of test and deca will wind the body up to the maximum, we monitor the tests and for maximum effect we dock another one of the types of AAS. The synergy of substances will be tremendous. However, do not forget about the tests!

Testosterone 375-500 mg/week
Nandrolone decanoate 200-350mg/week
Metandienone 20-40mg/day for the last 4 weeks

MusculeX

that would be a great bulking cycle while not damaging your health too much. but lots of beginners do not have the patience required and they jump on huge doses, unfortunately...
There is no point in huge dosages, when you can easily grow on test en 250 a week + some Anavar.

I will post more stuff like this for those who are still worried and don't know where to start.

EMachine

With Social Media and the thousands of people around the world posting daily about their progress, it gives many young bodybuilders the idea to use steroids because they want that look. High dosages do work, but the price to be paid is not worth it. Nick Walker for example, has grown tremendously in the last 3 years by using his coach's secret recipe (forget the name of his coach) and he is known to push the envelope. Dallas was one of this coach's athletes and we know what happened to Dallas. Some people are willing to push the envelope...to play Russian Roulette. I almost feel like anyone thinking about using steroids should have to go through a course to learn about each compound, side effects vs benefits, diet, supplements, etc. Most believe that steroids are the magic pill, not realizing that without proper nutrition, workout program, and rest steroids will give minimum returns, while still potentially harming the user.

HGH.to

Most believe that steroids are the magic pill, not realizing that without proper nutrition, workout program, and rest steroids will give minimum returns, while still potentially harming the user.
it's because of how people react when seeing someone who's bigger than most others. everyone's just screaming "steroids". but they do not realize that it MIGHT be steroids the guy's using, but nobody's talking about the hard work and dedication he's putting in. again, everyone just screams: steroids.

bobby ricky

There is no point in huge dosages, when you can easily grow on test en 250 a week + some Anavar.
I don’t know what some anavar means but I hope we are talking over 100 mgs per day ?
250 week test and 100 mgs per day would be very disappointing for me personally. I could not and would not grow on that.
Now I’m not doubting that that would work for you guy’s . My question is why won’t it work for me? What is wrong with me?
I’ve tried small doses and have grown from them changed compounds and continued to grow until these smaller doses just don’t do it anymore. Upping my doses until they don’t do it anymore and so on. Then go on my cruise.
I want results from the money and time I put in.
I know the drugs are the icing on the cake but if my diet and training are on point also good sleep and no stress then I’ll spread more icing on top and here we grow again lol. No disrespect intended but little doses don’t work for me.

MusculeX

With Social Media and the thousands of people around the world posting daily about their progress, it gives many young bodybuilders the idea to use steroids because they want that look. High dosages do work, but the price to be paid is not worth it. Nick Walker for example, has grown tremendously in the last 3 years by using his coach's secret recipe (forget the name of his coach) and he is known to push the envelope. Dallas was one of this coach's athletes and we know what happened to Dallas. Some people are willing to push the envelope...to play Russian Roulette. I almost feel like anyone thinking about using steroids should have to go through a course to learn about each compound, side effects vs benefits, diet, supplements, etc. Most believe that steroids are the magic pill, not realizing that without proper nutrition, workout program, and rest steroids will give minimum returns, while still potentially harming the user.
Exactly!

MusculeX

I don’t know what some anavar means but I hope we are talking over 100 mgs per day ?
250 week test and 100 mgs per day would be very disappointing for me personally. I could not and would not grow on that.
Now I’m not doubting that that would work for you guy’s . My question is why won’t it work for me? What is wrong with me?
I’ve tried small doses and have grown from them changed compounds and continued to grow until these smaller doses just don’t do it anymore. Upping my doses until they don’t do it anymore and so on. Then go on my cruise.
I want results from the money and time I put in.
I know the drugs are the icing on the cake but if my diet and training are on point also good sleep and no stress then I’ll spread more icing on top and here we grow again lol. No disrespect intended but little doses don’t work for me.
No!!! You will damage your liver with those dosages!

Personally I would recommend not more than 60 mg a day. 3 times a day 2 pills.

Try this cycle

By dosage:
If we're talking hardcore, the numbers can range from :
Sustanon 750-1000mg/week.
Nandrolone decanoate 300-400/week
Boldenone 750-1000mg/week
Metandienone 40-50mg/day

bobby ricky

I’m on gram of cyp
And 900 deca
And 50 andol just as A pre workout.
Do you feel that this is A bad mix?