Pre workout - What works for you ?

Dolf

That's mainly why I'm considering a switch to meth : 0 haha

Disclaimer- I don't condone any drug use unless it's anabolic and or androgenic. 

F

Frankie-knuckels

The one I liked the best was Gaspari's Super Pump Max 3.0 reason being is that I felt a sustained energy and foucus and the Pump was very good. But they don't make it any longer from what I'm told. I'm currently using Amino Energy from "ON" and could honestly say it's about a 6 on the scale looking forward to trying Universal Nutrition's Shock Therapy from what I read It will provide the pump , energy , bcaa, and your daily  creatine dose all for 32.00 for 840 grams..Fits my budget pretty dam good...!!

Big Nasty

I still love no-explode by BSN. Despite the stomach issues I tolerate due to the great pump and explosive energy I get from it. I just switched to Mr Hyde and it was great too. Loads of caffeine but my workout was insanely good. I was very tired in the evening and it really fired me back up although I couldn't wind down afterwards and was up way too damn late and paid for it the next day at work. 

malthouse5656

I have never gotten a better pump this stuff is absolutely wild its 27 bucks and comes with enough to last me a month have been using it for # months now and still get that tunnel vision feeling to just kill my workout strongly recommend it!

strong

JD, My first run was 1/2 cc to see what was up... I hit 1cc prior to workout. I use it sparingly. Maybe 2 times a week..  Its like taking a 500 horse power Trans am and throwing a Super charger on it to bring it up to 700 hp. That's my Analogy...

calmb4dastorm

Agreed. It's all about that BASE!!! I just worked out after pinning the TNE l, it's all good, but base takes the cake without a doubt!!!!!