Pre workout - What works for you ?

siegmund

what you know about Odin ??? I am.norse , and studied self educated 7 years :)) I know all virtues (9) worlds (9) ..i know and also cast ,all 24 ruins ,elder futhark .....i was never into the newer Viking. Down grade to (13 ) I believe I was a gothdi.......you Norse. My friend or figure of speech ,

this is what kept me alive inside and out ....and I know the poetic edda inside out ,I actually started with poetic and translated my self then seen the prose edds , by snorri...

strong

Yea Jar, I'm on PCT right now so no base.  I'm doing well on this one. I only lost 10 lbs after putting on 25. Now I'm shredding fat.. Which seems to be my battle.

calmb4dastorm

That Bullnox is awesome  as far as OTC pre-workout. It's my fav, I mix it with noxygen and WHOO MAKE MY PUMPS INSANE! ON A TNE OR BASE DAY, OMG I'M TRULY IN BEAST MODE!!!!!

JARHEAD2

Hahaha... There you are & I set you up on that one cause I knew that would bring you in singing, It's all about that base, that base, that base!

SemperFi

That is very cool! I have read the Poetic translated by Bellows a very long time ago.

Figure of speech Sieg. 

What do I know about Odin? His favorite color is green and he loves Batman.... my grandson's name is Odin.

SF

Hades

Nothing like a sweet potato after an intense workout over a shake. Now I do take post protein but its my blend with foods. Every shake I make has to have real food in it. People get so caught up in quick sources to replenish their body when FOOD is the answer. Not a shake. A shake is meant to be a source to pound down those FEW extra calories not a replacement.

I

icdeadlifters

X2 brotha..... Great post milk.... I can eat a TON post workout....... Hell fire even after.....

Bubba1

I used ephedrine for a number of years with coffee.  I now use 20mg of Adderall with 2 cups of coffee 45minutes before the gym.  Excellent combination!  Absolutely no jitters that I got when using the ephedrine!  I run test and GH year around, so no need for PCT.

B

Burrr

Just what is Megan Trainor trying to compare treble to? Is it tits? Skinny girls?

I think I like the base and the treble,  

Tlift

I've taken a year break from pre workout's but I've recently gotten back into it.. mainly like you said, because of the incredibly high tolerance I develop. The first few days I'll be having amazing pump & tunnel vision focus, the next day I'll only feel a little caffeine buzz lol. Getting to the point I currently bought C4 ultimate and it's one of the best I've ever used. I also want to try AREZ "god of the gym" because I hear it's pretty consistent each time you take it.

Ragnar1008

has anyone else here tried maca? its a powdered root that the Mayans used to chew on before raping and pillaging a neighboring village. As far as all-natural pre workouts go I'd give it two thumbs up. tastes like garbage, but it definitely spike libido, energy, and aggression. Also, I've been looking into Ephedrine recently and noticed that it was mentioned in the thread. I've never taken it, any good?

Mikeyz206

I used to like no explode. My son liked jack 3 d. Now it's just coffee and a yogurt or left over chicken and breast and vegetables (small portion of food). I pin 1cc of TNE 50mg. and take a hot shower and I am ready for the gym after a good stretch. Can't forget about the sterio playing some great new music.