Pre workout

Wsrey1969

In anyone's opinion, what is the best pre-workout supplement or otherwise currently available?
I used to useGod of war and 100 mg anadrol. I've gone the DMAA route but currently get drug tested and I don't want to risk it showing up as an amphetamine. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thank you

Aussie

A young lady at the supplement shop told me “Pre workout was made for teenagers and ladies so they went to the gym instead of playing video games “

D

Deleted member 45086

I like Total War. Most of the time I just grab a C4. Don't know if you will find one that compares to DMAA. Total War has 300mg of caffeine and Bcaas. It's plenty to get you through a workout 😉. I used to use anadrol or winny pre workout. They both do the trick. Brother there's a forum called CENSORED, I say this because they talk a lot about pre workout and prohormones and stuff like that. There's a member named "Smont" that is really helpful with what you are asking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

Was she cute? Because I don't think she was very bright
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 oh my fucking god 😂🤣😂🤣 I laughed so fucking hard at this! 🤣😂🤣
But as much as I don't really care for the owner....
Gorrila mode preworkout is hands down the best pre I've ever used! I've been using a pre since I was 19. I've used countless, gorilla mode actually gets you going, keeps you going, gives you a solid pump and doesn't give you a terrible crash.

I was a big fan of total war by redcon1 until I finally tried gorrila mode. Its all I use now

Gainz.

I'll give it a shot. Thank you
Bomb-cicle is my favorite. Absolutely delicious!
And they have stim and non stim. Both actually work very well. I get a better pump with the non stim. But of course the stim gets you moving better

Wsrey1969

I never really worried about a pump. I'm kinda nuts so I like to get so worked up I feel like I'm gonna lose control. When I'm done I'm relaxed and get ready for the next episode lol. I've never gone to the gym just to " workout". I always set goals then attack them

Gainz.

I never really worried about a pump. I'm kinda nuts so I like to get so worked up I feel like I'm gonna lose control. When I'm done I'm relaxed and get ready for the next episode lol. I've never gone to the gym just to " workout". I always set goals then attack them
For sure... but watching your arms grow by 3/4 of a inch and watching your veins pop the fuck out is always a plus. A "pump" is getting more blood and vitamins into your muscle. The more you can make that happen, the better results you'll get. I don't mean pump as wait until you get a little pump and leave the gym. That's not my style either!

Wsrey1969

I hear that. My main goal is strength. I mean I want to look good. When I get too big, its a hassle even walking up steps sometimes

Gainz.

I hear that. My main goal is strength. I mean I want to look good. When I get too big, its a hassle even walking up steps sometimes
Blood and vitamins in muscle works for size and appearance. The more oxygen you can keep moving the longer you can go. But yeah I'm only looking at gaining another... 20... 30lbs. Appearance is my only goal. I use to care about my numbers. But my frame just isn't built for the weight you big boys move.
So I just go for volume and looking good with my shirt off 😂🤣

Wsrey1969

30lbs is alot. Especially if it's pure muscle. They say for every pound of muscle your body needs 3 pounds of Fliud, water, blood fascia etc to support it. So yeah your absolutely right. You gotta have your vitamins and minerals right ( ie Diet) to have good size. I wish I was more into the "look". No one ever asked me how much I could deadlift on a beach lol

Gainz.

30lbs is alot. Especially if it's pure muscle. They say for every pound of muscle your body needs 3 pounds of Fliud, water, blood fascia etc to support it. So yeah your absolutely right. You gotta have your vitamins and minerals right ( ie Diet) to have good size. I wish I was more into the "look". No one ever asked me how much I could deadlift on a beach lol
Hahaha, I definitely love the attention I get. But I've gained 50lbs over the last year and a half. Went from 137 to 187.(I'm a few weeks off my cycle and I'm probably 183-185, I fluctuate a lot) I really want to get to 200... maybe 210. But I feel like 210 would be my absolute max. I'm 6ft and skinny. But in my 20s I cared about my numbers. When I was 170lb I benched 300 and that constant pressure and lifting beyond my ability lead to me getting hurt, not working out for almost 6 years and why I ended up down to the sickening 137lbs at 6ft tall. That and many other poor lifestyle choices. but that's all long gone, got my first cycle under my belt. About to start trt and already have my next 2 cycles planned. I know the road to 210 will be long, but it should be fun!

Wsrey1969

Your only young once. Enjoy it. I was told, now this back in mid or late 80s Hit 300, 400, 500 on the big 3 then figure out what you want to do. Unless your doing it right, big benchers get hurt and usually don't last that long. You got your whole life ahead of you. You already put on 50lbs. Refine it. Make yourself perfect where you are. Don't risk getting hurt. I wish I was 40 again let alone 20 lol

Gainz.

Your only young once. Enjoy it. I was told, now this back in mid or late 80s Hit 300, 400, 500 on the big 3 then figure out what you want to do. Unless your doing it right, big benchers get hurt and usually don't last that long. You got your whole life ahead of you. You already put on 50lbs. Refine it. Make yourself perfect where you are. Don't risk getting hurt. I wish I was 40 again let alone 20 lol
I'm 34, but I feel I'm still too skinny. ... well some days I feel like the sexiest mother fucker alive... other days I feel like a frail skinny bitch.
I guess that's part of having body dysmorphia right?

I hate just posting pics of myself... especially where I started from... but fuck it.
Here's where I started and where I am now. First pic was 137. Other 2 were taken near the end of my cycle definitely over 180 in both

Attachments

• received_599256971741095.jpeg
    received_599256971741095.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

You definitely made some great gain man. Keep it up. Take your time. Your already cut up like a bag of dope lol
Thanks brother, and yes I'm well aware my progress is going to slow down dramatically. But the funny thing is I don't want to be shredded. I'd rather be 210 and like 15% bf. But we always talk about how no one is happy with what they have. The guys who are 9% want to be 15% the guys who are 15% want to be 9% 🤣😂

Gainz.

The grass is always greener lol
Absolutely! A few of the other members and I just had this conversation. It's so true. People just want to see what they are missing out on.
One of my favorite musical artists John Butler said it the best, the grass is greener, but just as hard to mow!