Prednisone, oral steroid for inflammation for sciatica pain

PedritoHID

Hello Bros,

I've always been very careful in the gym, not ego lifting but back in 2014 I hurt myself in the gym. I was doing calf raises on the squat machine (90lbs) on a step, the step didn't have rubber on its feet, it slipped, flipped and I fell down with the weights on my back. It crushed my L4 L5 and L5 S1 discs. Never ever put weights on my back again.

Now since I'm taking gear, I've been able to lift heavier but never putting weights on my back, now my sciatica pain is back and worse.

I just came back from the Dr. she prescribed me Oral steroids for a week for the inflammation, and then an MRI to see my situation, now this is my question.

Since I'm using 50mg of Anavar per day, I think I should stop it for week to finish my lower back pain ones, and to not put more stress on my liver, I should add that I'm using liver support as well. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

HGH.to

Might actually be a good idea. Never underestimate the possibility of getting liver damage.
Also, I guess you run Anavar with Testosterone?
The last thing, you could try adding a low dosage of Deca. It helps with joints/tendons health but could be helpful for your back too.

PedritoHID

Might actually be a good idea. Never underestimate the possibility of getting liver damage.
Also, I guess you run Anavar with Testosterone?
The last thing, you could try adding a low dosage of Deca. It helps with joints/tendons health but could be helpful for your back too.
Yes I'm using 500mg/w two dose. I'm planning to use Deca on my second cycle, cause right now I'm cutting down fat, and Deca is more used to increase mass, correct? That's why I was using Var in my last 8 weeks.

Well I guess I have to stop the Var for 1 week.

PedritoHID

yeah you're right, but if used for recovery/ joints then used in way lower doses than those for mass increase
The Dr. told me to inject me steroids in my discs and that would help me... I'm like damn should that be a good idea, and I said yeah sure, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks for answering brother

Papa.Smurf0311

Ive even see guys that are on TRT add 100 mg of Nandralone a week into their TRT regime. significantly helps with joints.

suppsforlife

yeah right. In fact, 100 mg/week of nandrolone is already going to have a slight bulking effect. I've seen people run doses of Deca as low as 100 mg or even 50 mg/ EOW