Pregnyl or HCG Active: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin

Butcher0

Pregnyl or HCG Active: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin

Human chorionic gonadotropin, or HCG, is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid but a natural protein hormone that develops the placenta of a pregnant woman. The body forms HCG in the placenta after nidation (1). It has luteinizing characteristics since it is quite similar to the luteinizing hormone (LH) in the anterior pituitary gland. During the first 6-8 weeks of a pregnancy formed HCG allows for continued production of estrogens and gestagens.

Later on, the placenta itself produces these two hormones. HCG is manufactured from the urine of pregnant women since it is excreted in unchanged form from the blood via the woman’s urine, passing through the kidneys. Commercial HCG sells as a dry substance. Both men and women can use it. In women, injectable HCG allows for ovulation. It influences the last stages of the development of the ovum, thus stimulating ovulation. It also helps produce estrogens and yellow bodies.

HCG has exogenous characteristics almost identical to those of the luteinizing hormone (LH). The hypophysis produces the luteinizing hormone. Athletes find HCG interesting because of this. In a man the luteinizing hormone stimulates the Leydig’s cells in the testes; this, in turn, stimulates the production of androgenic hormones (testosterone). For this reason, athletes use injectable HCG to increase testosterone production.

Attachments

• msd pregnly HCG.jpeg
    msd pregnly HCG.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5

suppsforlife

There's a lot more to know about HCG before someone intends to use it. But yeah, this is a helpful piece of information. thanks for sharing

Butcher0

Not sure, maybe multiple posts. But my point was that people trying to jump onto HCG should research as much as possible first
I absolutely agree with you. I will find a way to publish my entire article as soon as possible :)