Primo or mast?

2 tongue T

So I have seen quite a bit of dudes saying they run mast or primo during they’re blast so I am just curious cause it says primo is non androgenic and will not aromatise with that being said by running it will it help the other things you’re running with it keep from aromatising or would you still need an AI…. Opinions? I want to blast heavy to put on another 20lbs of mass I just wanna do it the best way I can with the fewest sides

HGH.to

Both mast and primo are androgenic (all steroids are) but both mast and primo have generally reduced androgenic activity. and both are not very anabolic (that's why not very helpful to gain muscle) while both are not aromatizing and in fact, both have some anti-estrogenic properties, that's why both are used mostly as ancillaries to boost the efficacy of your blast and/or to lower estrogenic symptoms. For all these reasons, both are similar with similar effects, but still different. Which is better specifically for you - you are the only one to decide. You should try both to see which is better.
Whether or not they will be enough to protect you against estrogenic symptoms also depends entirely on you. For some they are enough, for others are not (and they still need to add AI).

2 tongue T

Both mast and primo are androgenic (all steroids are) but both mast and primo have generally reduced androgenic activity. and both are not very anabolic (that's why not very helpful to gain muscle) while both are not aromatizing and in fact, both have some anti-estrogenic properties, that's why both are used mostly as ancillaries to boost the efficacy of your blast and/or to lower estrogenic symptoms. For all these reasons, both are similar with similar effects, but still different. Which is better specifically for you - you are the only one to decide. You should try both to see which is better.
Whether or not they will be enough to protect you against estrogenic symptoms also depends entirely on you. For some they are enough, for others are not (and they still need to add AI).
So how much would you add to a cycle? Let’s just say running 750 test a week and I wanted to add primo

suppsforlife

300-400 mg/week of either is a good starting point.
but with that much test, you may start even higher.
what were your previous cycles like?

zakco

I can't speak for Primo, but I run Mast with Test around 3/4:1-1:1 ratio.....seems to keep estrogen in my sweet spot. But running 700mg mast per week is gonna hit you in the wallet. Maybe try 400/mast/500test. Just a suggestion.
I really want to try primo but MAN that stuff is $$$$!

suppsforlife

Indeed, primo is generally more expensive. the reason why most choose masteron. although primo still works better for some

2 tongue T

300-400 mg/week of either is a good starting point.
but with that much test, you may start even higher.
what were your previous cycles like?
Last cycle I ran 500 test and 400 tren a week for 10 weeks had a little gyno from estrogen but also had alot of mind games from the tren I ran andex through cycle and aromasin…. I’m trying to find my good level of estrogen and was hoping with running primo or mast it would help and I see everyone saying they feel great on mast so figured I could throw it in and give it a try on my next blast

zakco

Test/Mast/Primo is not gonna pack on serious muscle quickly but slow and steady wins the race.....I like to stick to the milder compounds with less sides. I don't want my cycles to be more side effects management than benefits.

suppsforlife

Test/Mast/Primo is not gonna pack on serious muscle quickly but slow and steady wins the race.....I like to stick to the milder compounds with less sides. I don't want my cycles to be more side effects management than benefits.
that's why everyone's cycles is so different. while I feel you, lots others hop right on anadrol and tren to get as much gains as fast as possible...
Last cycle I ran 500 test and 400 tren a week for 10 weeks had a little gyno from estrogen but also had alot of mind games from the tren I ran andex through cycle and aromasin…. I’m trying to find my good level of estrogen and was hoping with running primo or mast it would help and I see everyone saying they feel great on mast so figured I could throw it in and give it a try on my next blast
remember to check your prolactin too. and yes, mast may help with that. but as it is different from one person to another, you never know until you give it a try

Imgame

A little information about the 2 compounds

Masteron (Drostanolone) Enanthate

Active substance: Drostanolone Enanthate

Dose for men: 300-500mg/week

Dose for women: Not recommended

Active life: 8 days

Detection time: up to 3 months

Drostanolone Enanthate is a quality anabolic steroid and a great choice for a cutting cycle.

Even though it's more complicated to control than Drostanolone Propionate, it's still on the top 10 list of cutting steroids.

About Drostanolone Enanthate

In 1970's and 1980's, Drostanolone Propionate become very popular among competitive bodybuilders. Due to the Propionate ester, Drostanolone Propionate must be injected minimally three times per week. Because of the need for frequent injections, many labs began manufacturing the Drostanolone hormone with the Enanthate ester attached. Drostanolone Enanthate is the same anabolic steroid as Drostanolone Propionate, the only difference in is the attached ester, which affects the drug's active life and release into the body. Thanks to this, Drostanolone Enanthate does not need to be injected as frequently as Drostanolone Propionate.

Drostanolone Enanthate is well known for being one of the only anabolic steroids that carries strong anti-estrogenic properties. This anabolic steroid cannot increase estrogen levels.

Bodybuilders welcome this due to estrogen often being difficult to control with many steroids and lower estrogen levels often leading to a harder and more defined look during the cutting phase.

Drostanolone has a binding affinity to the androgen receptor that is five times greater than testosterone, which not only produces a harder look it can also have a positive impact on fat loss. All anabolic steroids can help improve the metabolic rate, but those with a strong androgen binding affinity can have an impact on direct lipolysis.

Drostanolone Enanthate effects

For the recreational bodybuilder, Drostanolone Enanthate is still a good choice for a cutting cycle. You may not end up as hard as the competitive bodybuilder due to not being quite as lean, but hardness will appear nonetheless.

However, if there is a significant layer of fat coving the body it may be very hard to find any noticeable benefit in terms of hardness and definition. This truly is a steroid that works best when already lean in regards to hardness.

Drostanolone Enanthate is also a good choice for the athlete looking for a boost in strength.

Most steroid users only use Drostanolone

Enanthate when cutting, when calories are low and strength is necessarily diminished.

Drostanolone Enanthate is not really good for the bulking cycle. The Drostanolone hormone doesn't promote significant growth. Some growth may occur especially with a very high dose, but there are far better options.

Drostanolone Enanthate administration

Most men will dose Drostanolone Enanthate at

300-500mg per week. The total weekly dose may be split into two equal size injections per week, such as one on Monday and one on Thursday. Total use will last anywhere from 6-12 weeks depending on need. Because of the potential for virilization, Drostanolone Enanthate is not recommended for women.

Drostanolone Propionate versions should be considered instead.

Drostanolone Enanthate side effects

Drostanolone Enanthate is a relatively side effect friendly anabolic steroid. There are numerous possible side effects of Drostanolone Enanthate, but compared to many anabolic steroids it falls into the semi-mild category.

Most men will find this steroid to be well tolerated. Virilization symptoms can be strong but controllable with the right plan.

Drostanolone Enanthate does not carry or possess any estrogenic related side effects.

Gynecomastia and water retention are impossible with this anabolic steroid. Anti-estrogens are not needed due to this steroid's use but that does not mean they won't be needed at all depending on the other steroids that may or may not be used with it.

The androgenic side effects of Drostanolone Enanthate may include acne, hair loss in men predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth. If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, this steroid is well known for speeding up hair loss and should be avoided if that is a concern. Drostanolone Enanthate can also promote virilization symptoms in women: body hair growth, a deepening of the vocal chords and clitoral enlargement. It is very possible to use this steroid without these issues, although genetic sensitivity will play a role. If symptoms begin to show simply discontinue use and they will rapidly go away. It is when virilization symptoms are allowed to set in that they become a problem and in some cases irreversible. It is however recommended for the female users to choose Drostanolone Propionate as it will clear the body faster should the issues arise.

The Drostanolone hormone can have a negative impact on cholesterol. Drostanolone Enanthate may increase LDL (bad cholesterol) and decrease HDL (good cholesterol). The total impact on cholesterol will not be as strong as with most oral steroids, however will be much greater than compared to steroids like Testosterone or Nandrolone. Elevated blood pressure is also possible but not common.

Cholesterol management is very important when using the Drostanolone hormone. If you suffer from high cholesterol you will want to avoid this anabolic steroid. If you are healthy enough for use, maintaining a cholesterol friendly lifestyle is very important. A healthy diet with plenty of omega fatty acids and one that is low in simple sugars and saturated fats is a good place to start. Regular cardiovascular activity is also important, even if it's simply taking a walk.

Drostanolone Enanthate will suppress natural testosterone production. The use of exogenous testosterone in all male Drostanolone users is imperative if they are to avoid a low

testosterone condition. A standard testosterone replacement therapy dose of testosterone (Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Propionate) is enough to remedy the suppression problem.

This does not mean more cannot be used, but at minimum 100mg per week will be needed in most cases.

Once the use of Drostanolone Enanthate has ended and the hormone along with any and all other steroidal compounds has cleared the body, natural testosterone production will begin again. Pre-use levels will not return overnight; it will take several months for this to occur. Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plans are generally recommended in order to boost production and increase the odds of recovery.

Drostanolone Enanthate is not toxic to the liver and cannot cause damage or stress to this primary organ.

Primobolan (Methenolone Enanthate)

Active Life: 10-14 days

Drug Class: Injectable Anabolic

Androgenic Steroid

Detection Time: 5 months

Common doses: 400mg + per week

Blood pressure: Unlikely

Acne: Possible in higher doses

Water retention: Unlikely

Aromatisation: None

DHT conversion: None

Decrease HPTA function: Yes

Primobolan is an enanthate esterified iniectable steroid which shows mild anabolic and low androgenic properties. The enanthate ester creates a situation in which concentrations of the steroid rises and stays elevated for roughly two weeks. Primobolan is the injectable version of methenolone, the same compound available in oral form created by Schering. The injectable version is much more popular, being much more cost effective to males bodybuilders whom require a relatively high dose.

Primobolan is commonly used by those who wish to keep estrogen and androgenic related side effects to a minimum. Primobolan is also a popular choice for cutting cycles due its mild anabolic properties which may be best suited for sustaining muscle tissue under strict pre-content dieting. Excessive subcutaneous fluids will also not be a concern due to primobolan being a non-aromatising steroid. The compound could also be added to bulking cycles to heighten the anabolic nature of the cycle whilst minimising adding to the overall ostrogen and androgenic side effects.

Androgenic related side effects are usually only confined to the sensitive individuals, or those who opt to take the larger dosages of the product. Primobolan is often regarded as a safe steroid in comparison to other products, and it is a very sought after product which reflects in its cost.

A dose of 400mg a week has been shown to provide decent gains, but higher doses are common, with many claiming 600-800mg a week will provide a much better yield in muscle size whilst not causing too much in terms of side effects. As we rise the dose we can expect the androgenic side effects to become more pronounced, so its down to the user to see what dose provides fruitful when weighing up the side effects to net positive gains.

Primobolan is often stacked with other steroids to provide more pleasing results to the user.

During a cutting cycle the product could be stacked with a non-aromatising androgen to aid muscle hardness whilst keeping a very defined look with little water retention. Others may find primobolan a nice compound to add to their usual testosterone course to add to the anabolic nature of the cycle, whilst not adding too much to side effects. This may be useful for those who have found their tolerance dosage with testosterone but wish to add another compound to their stack to aid gains.

Due to the high demand and cost of the drug there are many fakes of primobolan around.

Pharmaceutical grade primobolan is heavily faked, but if you can get legit Schering primobolan it will be the best for your money.

Otherwise, use a trusted UG product with good reports.

Denicnut

So I have seen quite a bit of dudes saying they run mast or primo during they’re blast so I am just curious cause it says primo is non androgenic and will not aromatise with that being said by running it will it help the other things you’re running with it keep from aromatising or would you still need an AI…. Opinions? I want to blast heavy to put on another 20lbs of mass I just wanna do it the best way I can with the fewest sides
Test deca Masteron is a good cycle to add mass and the Masteron makes me feel really good overall and I don’t do much usually 375mg of mast enth …you can add 20mg of dbol for the first 4-5 weeks too…should do really well with that cycle deca gets me huge as long as the protein and calories are there

Denicnut

Test deca Masteron is a good cycle to add mass and the Masteron makes me feel really good overall and I don’t do much usually 375mg of mast enth …you can add 20mg of dbol for the first 4-5 weeks too…should do really well with that cycle deca gets me huge as long as the protein and calories are there…I’d add the Masteron over primo I’ve only see good results my buddy had to run 1gram a week…mast is for sure the way to go 375-500mg per week