Primobolan 1st time

5'7 208 16%bf
Next cycle
600test e
400 npp
400-600 primo e

I pin EOD to keep levels stable. And yes I know I have to long esters with a fast npp. Total cycle 16 weeks only 12 weeks npp though.
How much primo should.i run though, who has actually used it and has Experience???

BiggyBill

400-600 mg weekly sounds like a good dosage. If you tolerate test + npp well, can go to 600 mg.
and yes, no need to use primo e EOD but is up to you

5'7 208 16%bf
Next cycle
600test e
400 npp
400-600 primo e

I pin EOD to keep levels stable. And yes I know I have to long esters with a fast npp. Total cycle 16 weeks only 12 weeks npp though.
How much primo should.i run though, who has actually used it and has Experience???

I know I don't have to use eod, but I add it to my.other compounds. Eod is for more advanced. This isn't my first rodeo, just first one with primo

otfjoey300

I run primo ED at 100 mg/day; and I just finished a cycle very similar to what you just asked but a little different dosing. I wish I ran test a bit higher during it but I had some great success. That’s a great combination of drugs

EMachine

Primobolan a great compound! Don’t expect explosive growth from it, but steady, dry gains. 300-600 mg is a good range to start with…I also like the cycle! The various compounds will mix well…

EMachine

When I use primo and I'm on it right now, I use pharmaceutical Primo (and what a difference from ULs), after the second shot, I feel my body tightening up, only after the second, 100 mg shot. I like to pin it 3 x per week and I'm running it with Test Cyp and anapolon 50 mg. This is a cycle where I use 10 mg of Nolvadex.. Anadrol loves gyno and vice-versa, and it's just a precautionary thing. Been doing it for years and I don't find that Nolvadex at this dose will affect gains...at least not for me. On this protocol, my body is changing by the day...only running 200 mg/wk in 2 shots of 100 mg. I used to run high Testosterone cycles of even over a gram when competing, but found as I got older that my body does not retain much water at this dose, my sex drive stays good/healthy. At my age, is important to keep water retention down due to Blood Pressure and other potential health related issues. Not to go off topic, which I do often (ADHD :)), Most of the bodybuilders who get strokes, heart attacks and cardiovascular issues, if you look closely, most come from water related issues. Whether, caused by diuretics while prepping for the show or from holding too much water. This is perhaps, an issue that needs to be addressed more but knowing how to control water in your body is super important. I like to run Primo at 600 mg. That's my sweet spot! and then I add anapolon 50 pre-workout for 4 weeks and after I do 4 more weeks with low dose anavar at 20/40 mg. This is a fairly safe cycle for the execption of the anapolon. Liver/kidney protocol, 1-2 gallons of water per day, diet on point, but my sleep sucks LOL.
Opposite compound work together is a weird synergy. Anapolon is also used at the end when prepping for a show. It helps to keep muscle fullness.

EMachine

I run primo ED at 100 mg/day; and I just finished a cycle very similar to what you just asked but a little different dosing. I wish I ran test a bit higher during it but I had some great success. That’s a great combination of drugs
Do you prefer NPP to Deca or Equipoise?