Primobolan Tablets vs Inj

CaptainPlanet

Hi guys, are there any drawbacks to the tablet form of Primo? Is it same dosage as the injectable. Assuming you can get legit primo tabs, would they be preferable? I am also not sure as to the half-life and dosage/frequency. Thanks in advance :)

Welderman

From what I just read. Dosage 50-150mg/day. Cycle usually last 2 months. Safe for liver. Used mainly for cutting. Can get pretty expensive. This is about pill form

BiggyBill

In fact, oral primo can be hard for liver. Even injection is a little bit. Orals should be used 2 or even 3 times a day. Inj Primo (Enanthate) is used twice weekly (as test enanthate).
because injection should be used much less frequently, is much safer for liver plus is considered more powerful - injection primo all the way for me!
Doses oral - 50-100 mg daily
Doses inj - 600-800 mg weekly

Welderman

Brother I am sorry about the liver info. I just went back and reread it and undoubtedly they printed it wrong. Thanks for correcting it Biggie.

Welderman

Said oral had 2-3 day duration of action. They must have had pill and injection information reversed. That's what makes these guys so important.

suppsforlife

never heard of oral Primo with 2-3 days. I know is 4-6 hours
and yeah, might not be the worst for the liver, but is still hepatotoxic, more than injection because is C17 alpha alkylated unlike injection

Welderman

Yeah that's what I meant, they had wrong info on that steroid. And I thought you could believe and trust anything on the internet. Lol

CaptainPlanet

Yep, hence my confusion. lol

So I guess I will take it with my anavar, one morning, one preworkout, one at bedtime. I am not worried about the hepatoxicity, I am doing low dosages.

Which is something I imagine others are curious about as well. Is it better to do a higher dose of one compound like anavar, or milder dosage along with another compound like oral primo or winny. I am wondering if the synergy between compounds at total dosages equaling the total of a higher dosed single compound yields more bang for the buck? assuming they are effective dosages.

HGH.to

So I guess I will take it with my anavar, one morning, one preworkout, one at bedtime. I am not worried about the hepatoxicity, I am doing low dosages.
still, use liver protection to be maximum safe
Is it better to do a higher dose of one compound like anavar, or milder dosage along with another compound like oral primo or winny.
usually, a combination of 2 compounds in lower dosages is much better than 1 compound in higher dosage
Example, instead of Anavar 100 mg a day, Anavar 50 mg + Primo
I am wondering if the synergy between compounds at total dosages equaling the total of a higher dosed single compound yields more bang for the buck? assuming they are effective dosages.
yeah, many compounds work in synergy and yield more results. For example, Winstrol binds to SHBG making other steroids more effective. So is safer to use 50 mg Winstrol AND 50 mg Anavar and is more effective than 100 mg Winstrol, for example.

MONSTRO

I think primo is not a good choice because to have real results you need at least 700mg week , and is alot of oil and mostly alot of money ( i prefer to use that money on hgh ) . Is only a good choice for womens because they take less ( 100mg week ) . Oral primo is not worth and is usper expensive to .

MONSTRO

in fact, a lot of people get amazing results from Primo. It could be a bit more expensive than others, but is definitely having its amazing benefits!
I never said is not good , it is when is real and when you got enough dosage . what i said is the money to use 700mg primo week i use to buy hgh and i prefer the results

MONSTRO

Sorry guys, but I’m not sure Primo is the best option. There are many other ways of reaching the same goals but healthier. I mean, there’s no reason to take those injections cause it will take you longer to recover after taking them. Anyway, the choice is always up to you.
Primo is the healthier steroid is is real and anavar is next on list

CaptainPlanet

Sorry guys, but I’m not sure Primo is the best option. There are many other ways of reaching the same goals but healthier. I mean, there’s no reason to take those injections cause it will take you longer to recover after taking them. Anyway, the choice is always up to you.
Did you have a brain fart, or are you purposely deceptive?