Primobolan

Vail 61

Hey people thinking about trying some primobolan. I've never used it mostly because there's so much counterfeit and price but I have a new source whose been pretty good (and a buddy was telling me about it. First of all is Primo like tren secondly is it a good strength steroid and lastly how do you stack it and where does it fall in the stack ( like I always use test but usually I have a main bulking or cutting steroid if that makes any sense) one more thing and this is a biggy what doses are strength athletes using.

Last edited by a moderator:

suppsforlife

Primobolan is not like Tren in no way. In fact, they are on 2 different sides of the "steroids spectrum" as Tren is one of the harshest and Primo is one of the safest. Generally, using it for bulking is not very helpful, but can make a big change for cutting. It's relatively safe and effective at "enhancing" other steroids' efficacies during the cycle. Basically, think of it as a booster of the cycle without boosting the side effects.

Vail 61

Thanks for that info I messed up and I should have said parabolin my bad I sometimes think I know what I'm talking about and in reality know I don't

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Thanks for that info I messed up and I should have said parabolin my bad I sometimes think I know what I'm talking about and in reality know I don't
Parabolan, tren hex.

Will be in your system a long time if sides hit you. I'm using now as part of a blend, but I actually said to myself in the shop "what's the dumbest mix of shit I can pin this month?".

HGH.to

Parabolan is offering the same Trenbolone as any other Tren version, but it will stay in your body for a very long time. It's better to start with milder Tren versions if you never did Tren.

Gainz.

Don't do tren (it's fucking awesome) the side effects can be life changing (greatest steroid ever)
Unless you're extremely experienced stay far away from (the greatest thing I've ever put in my body) tren.
It's very addictive (because it works so fucking good) and can lead you down a dark road (of insane muscle growth and feeling like you can fuck a rino to death)
It's really not worth it (yes it is)
Get a few more cycles under your belt and really educate yourself on just how bad the side effects of tren can be.
(Greatest decision of my life)

Hopefully this clears some things up for you 🤣😂🤣😂

unclem

iam on the two trens now and prop and loving it. along with mast e, excellent mix. i dont care what anybody says it melts the fat away with a good diet but its mostly the tren.

HGH.to

Don't do tren (it's fucking awesome) the side effects can be life changing (greatest steroid ever)
Unless you're extremely experienced stay far away from (the greatest thing I've ever put in my body) tren.
It's very addictive (because it works so fucking good) and can lead you down a dark road (of insane muscle growth and feeling like you can fuck a rino to death)
Get a few more cycles under your belt and really educate yourself on just how bad the side effects of tren can be.

best tren review :D

shannon11

This is brilliant

Tren definitely shouldnt be a beginners choice; same as Anadrol. This is equivalent of your first time drinking alcohol and you pull out a bottle of Bacardi 151 and chase it with everclear! Good chance of catching an assault case! o_O

BulkinWes

I read this in Dead Pools voice LMAOOOO