Primobolon a & e

D

Dont_trip

A=acetate e=enanthate now you go do your own research and tell us what you came up with....because frankly that is a really  basic question and if you can't find that it's because your lazy....we need a sign at the front of the muscle gurus  page that says "No spoon feeding" I may sound harsh but I don't care because I'm just being reAl 

N

noveskeelite

lol.

long acting ester and short acting ester. that's the basic difference. Like test P vs test E.

N

noveskeelite

But definitely go look up some steroid profiles. Will tell you everything you need to know. Always say "google is your friend"

D

Dont_trip

That's good to know bro....one day I will teach you how to use your brain since you lack the know how.....-anyways you need to put on your big boy pants and do your own research your whole life on muscle gurus is asking questions that any moron could figure out in 2 minutes so for real bro take the spoon out of your mouth and get to work 

Standingup

Well primo ace will actually get pippy. Some say Primo E does too but Ive had Primo 200 and it was smooth as butter. Very commonly faked though . Very slow subtle gains but gains you will keep for a long time.

D

Dont_trip

I want to apologize for coming off like a dick bro my bad I am working on it