Primobolon anyone?

HulkSmashShan

Hey guys I am looking considerably at primobolon. It seems that it is very effective in a slowly but surely way and has very little down side as far as side effects. Can any of you out there give me first hand advice on it. As always guys thanks and Keep pushing!

Welderman

Brother they were discussing that on here not very long ago. I remember Biggie said he loved it at 700 mg/week. Monstro said he likes it too but for the price he prefers hgh. Either option seems great just very pricey.

HulkSmashShan

Yea you are right. I do not have any HGH experience whatsoever. Will be looking into it for the future. Maybe if the stock market crashes the way I believe it will in the next few weeks then I will make enough to afford it for the next 12 months

suppsforlife

Hey guys I am looking considerably at primobolon. It seems that it is very effective in a slowly but surely way and has very little down side as far as side effects. Can any of you out there give me first hand advice on it. As always guys thanks and Keep pushing!
Indeed Primobolan is an amazing compound that can be very efficient with minimal side effects.
Primobolan is going to increase the potency of your steroids without side effects. Primo is not great for growing muscles alone, but it boosts potency of steroids and has some anti estrogenic properties (can help with gyno, water retention etc.) and won't allow you lose muscles if you're going through stric cutting diet too! Great stuff, but indeed a bit pricey
HGH is completely different!
PS: Primo was Arnold's one of the favorite steroids!