Prison/jail

Twizted

Good to know. I have obviously heard people talk about road rage before but I didn't know how much of it was truth.

rvlfit1

Good to know. I have obviously heard people talk about road rage before but I didn't know how much of it was truth.
whats up bro....yeah i just got out of the joint about 90 days ago and all this stuff is new to me. I did a total of 15 years in the penn. I hope you have changed your life as I have mine bro. Fitness did that for me. It gave me a new mental attitude and paradigm from which I operate. Im all about building up now and not tearing down ya know? I hurt a lot of people in my days as a gang member, but now all I want to do is help others realize their fitness goals. Im new to using gear, I actually just started cycling. How about you bro?

rvlfit1

fuck im not even sure im doing this shit right! lol i tried responding to twisted but I dont know if you got it bro so im just gonna try this again. I've been in prison for the last 15 years bro and I just got out 90 days ago. I can relate to you knowing what its like. I did a lot of hard time in the SHU and I'll never go back to that bitch lol glad you're out brother and I hope you do well!

Twizted

fuck im not even sure im doing this shit right! lol i tried responding to twisted but I dont know if you got it bro so im just gonna try this again. I've been in prison for the last 15 years bro and I just got out 90 days ago. I can relate to you knowing what its like. I did a lot of hard time in the SHU and I'll never go back to that bitch lol glad you're out brother and I hope you do well!
haha yeah, you did it right the first time bro. Yeah, I have definitely changed my life I have been "clean" since getting out. Some may not agree with the use of clean here because I am still on Dr prescribed suboxone but oh well. I am in the process of working my way off of the suboxone. It helped me stay away from the meth and pain pills etc but it is time I move on. I have just recently started my first cycle as well, hopefully yours is going as good as mine is. It's good to hear about another person having the strength to completely change their lives, it isn't easy. Stay strong man.

rvlfit1

That’s right big dog! I kicked my habit like ten years ago in prison and just started training in there like crazy. It awesome that you’re doing well and don’t worry about that shit man I’m sure you’ll be off that stuff too soon. Go as slow as you need to but I would make it a goal to not need it....when your dopamine levels are back to normal just come off I guarantee you’ll feel better bro....just cycle and beast up G! Lol you got this man! I’m here for you as a fellow ex con who’s changed his life for awhile now. If you ever need support or are struggling with something just know that I’m right here bro! For real don’t trip and don’t hesitate!

otfjoey300

Yes sir! Was in and out quite a bit from 2016-2017; I did some weekends to finish off a sentence in 2018; been free since.. probation order ends this month actually. I have a driving thing in court right now but thankfully I’ve avoided the old lifestyle …

otfjoey300

haha yeah, you did it right the first time bro. Yeah, I have definitely changed my life I have been "clean" since getting out. Some may not agree with the use of clean here because I am still on Dr prescribed suboxone but oh well. I am in the process of working my way off of the suboxone. It helped me stay away from the meth and pain pills etc but it is time I move on. I have just recently started my first cycle as well, hopefully yours is going as good as mine is. It's good to hear about another person having the strength to completely change their lives, it isn't easy. Stay strong man.
Nothing wrong with Suboxone brother. It’s multi purpose; works to curb smoking and also works as an antidepressant and a painkiller as well! … proud of you for turning it around and thanks for sharing