Problem with Acne

sinper

Hi

I used to take steriods when I was 25. Injection steroids like Deca Durabolin, Sustanon 250 and Testosterone Depot. I took these for about 12 weeks and suffered bad acne.

I'm now 35 and thinking of taking steroids again but this time I'm not interested in these drugs because of the side effects.

Does anyone know steroids that do not reactivate acne? I prefer tablets and I'm not interested in getting massive.

Many thanks

M

Marshal

well, if you are interested in oral steroids, there is a high risk of getting acne...however it is not necessary...what did you take at PCT? you are not interested in getting massive, so what is your goal? only strength? am i right?

sinper

As far as i know, using steroids involves side effects, i though maybe there is something that doesn't cause acne, or at least, not that much! I sincerely don't have time to read and research because i'm extremely busy with other issues. PCT, if i'm not wrong, i used Clomid,l i don't remember the dosage though. I weight 87 kg, still have some shapes, i'm good with that, and you're right, would like to gain more strength.

dfwtp

if you keep your levels even, your skin should be fine. when starting and stopping, you will have sebaceous activity and increased acne. when normalized, your skin will be clear

milkin

The majority of steroid acne is attributed to the 'Shifting" of hormones levels, just like when you were a teenager. If you learn to keep your estrogen in check, your acne sides too can be controlled to a point. I have absolutely abused by back with acne scars that have thankfully faded over the years, if I only knew then what I know now.
I will be posting a "Acne" blog in the next few days and explain in more detail which will be based on my own experience as well as research I have collected.