Problem with the "boys"

Frainer

Hey I finished my steroid cycle two months back which included test enhanthate and equipoise for 12 weeks.I did a proper pct aswell!!!
Now the problem is I think I have athrophy in my penis and my sex life is gone down aswell. What should I do???
Age 25

Frainer

Its a long story.my mistake was i did it without 100% knowledge
Test enanthate@500mg/week for week1-8,
@750mg/week for week9-13
Equipoise@500mg/week for week 1-12
Pct started after 15 days after last test shot
[email protected] every 5th day four shots
Clomid 1st day @ 250mg then 100 mg for 2 weeks
Temoxifen citrate@ 20 mg for 2 weeks.
Later I realized that I didn't complete my pct as far as clomid and tc is concerned
so my friend advised a blood test where my total test was below Normal even after 2 months.so he advised me another pct 
HCG@2000 i.u eod for 16 days 
clomid@ 100 mg for 30 days
Temoxifen citrate@ 20 mg for 45 days. I did it but still feelin low while havin sex,I can't go back to back wid my girl and feel the size has shrunk....

CrazyMonkey

Everyone knows your balls will shrink but I've never heard of your dick shrinking.....so I can't help ya there.

That 2nd PCT is ridiculous. hcg is usually 1/4 of what you ran and only every 5th day. If you aren't coming off a cycle, you won't need that much clomid of nolva either. Did you get blood work done prior to the cycle. you could just have low test naturally, and this feeling low could be in your mind since you now know you have low test levels. Everyone feels the 'crash' after a cycle. IMO thats what makes running gear so addictive, cuz you feel invincible while on it!

Frainer

Maybe it's just in my mind then
Is Having natural low test levels a problem???
What should I do to deal with it?
Can or will I b able to run a cycle again ever? If yes anything I should avoid,any advice! 
Thanks for your time and reply!!!

saray

Hey bro, just my 2 cc's here.

For starters, your dic* ain't gonna' shrink, it's in your head (only your balls will atrophy, if anything your di*k will swell while ON cycle a slight bit, and then normalize post cycle). Could be that your not gettin it to salute like it should post cycle, which would typically be due to a shit*y pct (yes, 2 weeks is a shi*ty pct). The HCG will get your balls good and big in order for the rest of the pct meds to then take over as the kickstart of your natty test.

Do me a favor if you ever cycle again, research the hcg before you go overloading yourself with it. Obviously your friend doesn't know what he's doing and may have/will hurt you in the long run with over dosing you.

Many bros have low test levels, and there are certain things that can be done to help you, but you have to go and get blood work done and talk to your dr. That's what you need to do to "deal with it".

built_tough

i suggest you look into "triptorellin" .   what is that you may ask.  well its simple.  its a one shot "all in one pct".  it comes in a vial like any other peptide that you might buy, in a lipholized powder ? i think i said that right.  you mix 1ml of bac water and inject IM.  it returns your HPTA to full function in about 3 days.  they gave this stuff to a guy in his 40's or 50's who has had a horrible sex life for years.  nothing he did would get his hpta back to normal.  one shot of this was a miracle for him .  he started to get raging hard ons again, etc.  so look into it. but be careful. there are reports of permanently shutting your HPTA down as well.  in your case it might help.