Progress pics

Roach

Thanks, a lot of it was discipline with caloric deficit, I wanted to lean out while holding on to as muscle as I can, and slowly build up from there

Roach

Funny thing is, more dudes check you out man, ask my wife.. haha, she picks up on it when we go out to dinner or outside in the summer, so take that however.. haha, I ignore it

Roach

In the summer just 600 test, 50mg var for 5 weeks, or s23 at 30mg, which I think is similar to var or close, that's it man, nothing fancy. Then after awhile taper down to trt dose, and give my insides and my blood work a break. Now I'm on 600 test 300 NPP 300eq, and eating slightly higher than maintenance, see how it goes, so far so good

Roach

No, I wasn't on EQ, that vascularity is natural, my veins pop just being on a caloric deficit, and really pop in the summer when it's hot, also took the pic after a workout, get the pump going

HGH.to

No, I wasn't on EQ, that vascularity is natural, my veins pop just being on a caloric deficit, and really pop in the summer when it's hot, also took the pic after a workout, get the pump going
I guess you know EQ is likely to cause it even more. Is notorious for increasing blood pressure so watch it out!

Roach

I know it takes awhile to kick in and has to be ran awhile, also keeping an eye on my blood count, its known to raise the red blood cells and thicken up