Prop burn?

dlovett

Getting "burned" by your prop - don't fear it is normal for a percentage of the population. I have had a lot of people tell me that they do not use propionate (one of my favorite and versatile tests) because it hurts or because they get swelling and redness from it. I actually used to be one of the people who avoided prop and still am one of those susceptible to soreness/redness. A lot of speculation surrounds the reasons why prop can be so irritable. Some say it has to do with the carrier oil. Some say it has to do with the fact that most UGL brews are typically around 2% BA whereas GMP's are around .9% BA. Some people think that they are allergic to it. While some of these MAY be factors contributing or diminishing your propionate experience, I want to be sure that new users or users estranged from the compound hear this. Propionic Acid. It is what the prop converts to in the body. If/when you are noticing painful/burning red areas, away from the injection site but in the muscle that you have injected the compound's metabolism to and through propionic acid is probably the proponent responsible. The acid has three carbon chains and typically metabolizes via one of two cycles - beta oxidization or the citric acid cycle (the latter being ours for concern). Skipping a lot of made up chemical/science words, what you need to know is that vitamin B12 will get you to and through that third chain as it is a catalyst in the transformation between the last two links and will dispel your "prop burn" issues. Cut your prop with injectable B12 at the time of administration and you are back to having a powerful, dependable, short ester testosterone in your arsenal. Your other option is to pick up your boys, throw em back in the sack and move on, lol.

You've gotta know your compounds and your body above all else. My experiences may be different than yours... who knows until you share them, right?

Kielbasa_Posse

I don't normally have any pip with any products even the big mgs like Sus 500, E/C 400,Deca 400,Etc... I truly think it's the persons body. Tren will get me going in about 3 day's for some of my buddy's it takes a week or two.

chevy781

You're hyper responsive to compounds KP...a fuggin monster!! It always takes my body a bit to get going. Hey DL nice info brother!

Semper Fi

I have to admit that after reading  about it I am bit weary of Prop although I do plan on it in a couple weeks.  Can you give a bit more detail on your cut process per dosage?

Thanks!

dlovett

Don't sweat it til you get it, bro. Some people are not sensitive to prop though the vast majority of compounds that will cause PIP, if any, would be Prop (even phenylprop or sustanon). Doesn't necessarily mean that it will happen to you but if it does, don't freak out and think that you have caused an abscess or anaphylactic infection. 10 to 1 it's just the natural course of the propionate. I would make my first injection of a new compound as pure as possible so that you can scale a personal barometer of sorts.

I used to be really sensitive to it (and by in large, still am Cry) but there are ways around it. I mean, I use 2cc eod, so there's hope even for the prop sensitive. Before cocktailing it with B12, try putting it between compounds if you are using multiple, ie fill the syringe with a little bit of this, then the prop, then a little bit of that, etc. This way, the propionate is more evenly mixed with the other compound(s) and is less likely to pool. If it is less likely to pool and is more evenly distributed, it will remain so through its metabolism and you won't end up with a pool of propionic acid burning away in a concentrated fashion. There are even certain places to avoid injecting it and this is reliant upon common sense - don't shoot a lot of something into a smaller area. For delts the most you should fill them with is about 1.5cc, max, per poke; for glutes I wouldn't go more than a whopping 3cc per cheek, again, per poke.

If you are gonna cut the prop with injectable B12, a good ratio is 2:1 (prop:B12). You can always adjust from there but be careful not to fill up on B12 Wink. Draw the prop into the syringe first, then the B12. This way, the muscle is "primed" with the B12 and is more likely to evenly distribute the propionate.

Let me know your experiences and if I was able to help you out. Inject clean, heat your oils and if you shake it more than twice you're just playin with it! Good luck, brother!

Semper Fi

LOL - Funny how the "shakin more than once" line never really gets old :)

Good shit here - Will update after 1st pin.

Cheers,

Semper Fi

coldsteel

Kielbasa_Posse said:
I don't normally have any pip with any products even the big mgs like Sus 500, E/C 400,Deca 400,Etc... I truly think it's the persons body. Tren will get me going in about 3 day's for some of my buddy's it takes a week or two.
</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I aggree. I think it depends on the persons body and also how they are pinning. I have never had any issues with prop.</p>