Prostate care supplements

tattoo-freak

Hey folks. Anyone here takes some supps for prostate care while cycling? If yes, which product from which shop? I've done a little research and landed at iherbs. Anyone experienced with this shop and their supplements?
Thx in advance, the freak.

@mods
If this post isn't ok, cause I'm posting a shop, just delete it. But I thought, it shouldn't be a problem, because it's just a supplement shop and no roid source....

JARHEAD2

I take Saw Palmetto while on cycle. I take one 320mg pill a day. It's my opinion that all men no matter what age or history should take precautions while on cycle. If you need anything bro, just pm me!! I pray that all is well & recovery is quick!

tattoo-freak

Thx, brother. Yes I'm fine and recovery is really quick. I'll post someting about actual situation next few days. Which brand from which source is your saw palmetto?

JARHEAD2

I buy most of all of my supplements from Amazon & try to always buy Now Foods. The brand isn't as pricey & has always worked for me.

Dolf

I take saw palmetto as well. It's in my vitamin multi pak that I take. Your Life is the brand i believe.

SemperFi

+2 Jar

If you have prime subscription shipping is fast/free and Now Foods is a reputable brand. Hard to beat Amazon's pricing on many products.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

Just fyi brother, NOW is good with some products, and not so potent with others. I tried different products NOW brand and wasn't impressed with quality and effects compared to other brands. They seem to make ALL products under the sun so not specializing or honing in on any specific category of supps. 

swolesam

Here is a supplement for prostate that i'm on ALL year round regardless of cycle or not - Irwin Naturals Prostate Strong. These people have their shit together! I love their products. I use Prostate Strong, and the Green Tea extract formula liquid caps. VERY effective!!