Prostate issues on Masteron?

swolesam

On my last cycle, i experienced issues w/ prostate while running Masteron @ 600mg EW. It was a lean bulk cycle. Masteron was the last 6 weeks with T prop, and Epistane (prohormone that works for me phenomenally for cutting and hardening). Right after i dropped the masteron in 6 weeks time (on schedule), and stuck to T prop & epistane, took about a week or so to see all prostate issues subside EVEN while on T and epistane. Yes, i squeezed in a few more weeks in the end after Masteron stoppage cause the progress was just SO GOOD to stop and pct, not a good practice, but couldnt help it ;)

fyi - Around week 4 on masteron, me being a hard headed sob and wont drop the dosage, i went and bought saw palmetto , took on daily base @ 500 mg, seemed to help somewhat.

Anybody experience harsh Prostate issues while running Masteron at 600mg+ ew ? If yes, what is the best ancillaries to fight it and keep it at bay? Is this related to DHT conversion ??

Looking for my MG gurus to chime in here !

God bless !

blastthru23

First, what were your symptoms?  Difficult urination, ED (from what i gather, you don't trouble in that department lol), or....? I'm curious so i can keep an eye on things. Masteron makes me a bit agro as well, and i sweat line crazy.

I take a prostate support supplement suggested by a friend while on drol since it too elevates DHT. I'm using it a preventive. 

SenseiMiagi

Yes it is due to DHT conversion, and proviron cam give same effects.  Saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, and any other herbal prostate support can give relief.  Results vary person to person of course, but any relief from supps likely to be mild, so if you are having extreme sides you should look into prescrition or stay away from DHT type anabolics alltogether.

swolesam

Urinating is a good flow, but at the end, you see it stop flowing, but you know you got more. If you stand there 30 secs or more, you'll flow again. So that translates into more frequent visits to restroom to urinate, gets REAL annoying after a few days. I know its prostate irritation since my PSA blood test during that time came back at 14 which is ridiculous granted my all-time high is 1.4!  No ED whatsoever, that side didnt hit me.

When i took Irwin Naturals Prostate support at that time, it seemed to aggrevate the problem. So i discontinued that supplement and bought saw Palmetto (irwin contains some saw palmetto), but when i took it alone outside of that Irwin prostate cocktail, it seemed to work SO MUCH more effectively. 

swolesam

Yup, Saw Palmetto offered good relief, i will def look @ Beta Sitosterol. Is Beta Sito a good supplement to take year round or only keep it when running DHT aas ?

What do you think about FinaSteride to use while on DHT aas?

strong

Sam, I know you by now. I cant see using Finasteride ever. The side effects look terrible. Impotence being the main one that caught my eye.  I read a lot about it and just cant see it.

SenseiMiagi

Beta sitosterol is another herbal like palmetto, so it is safe to run long periods as well.  There are several herbal supps that claim to help with prostate...these 2 being the most effective IMO.

swolesam

+1 Sensei - Appreciate your advice brother.

I went ahead and ordered some Beta Sit , and i came across Pumpkin seed oil pills which claim to relax BPH , so i ordered that too.

swolesam

Impotence! Thats fucked up !!

I wonder if there is a safe zone dosage-wise to stay within and reap all the DHT-Control benefits while not getting the sides.  hmmm you make me scratch my head Strong ....