protein intake daily.

piston

Let's get this out in the open, who still think that 1 1/2 g of protein per body weight pound is optimumal for gains ?  I know of some who double that and still keep body fat good.

D

dolfanshan

Protein is 4 calories per gram, carbs are 4 cal per gram, and fats are 9 cal per gram. Protein synthesis is highly elevated during aas use, so as long as your diet is in check you can consume huge amounts of protein and easily remain lean. I know guys who go 2 grams per lb of body weight and some even higher. I actually consume higher amounts of protein when I cut than I do while bulking. Muscle preservation is the #1 goal when you cut. Keto diets are excellent for cutting, and you consume massive amounts of protein.

D

dolfanshan

Keto diets done properly are highly effective. After this long bulker I'm gonna run test p and either tren a or npp shorty with a keto diet, and see just how shreded I can get for the beach this summer. :)

D

dolfanshan

#1 this is the wrong place to put this. Go to his review page and leave a review. #2 what sieg said about being active makes it easier to find reliable sources. #3 if you were active you'd have at least 5 karma and could leave 1 star ratings to lower his score and help others from getting scammed. #4 sorry you got scammed brother. It sucks losing your hard earned money.

siegmund

Sorry to hear that , but you go leave a review on his page ,  si , source intro , and for the record lurkers , if plp were semi active here you would have seen hes in active which tells me , stay away , but.plp just want to lurk , then when they get beat , post , like I said sorry and im not being harsh , but. This  .  Could have been avoided , but.go leave a review and tell all details ,, sieg  for the record you hijacked another mans thread , so a appolagy would be nice , 

Louie Pancoast

Big Joe says he will make good. Found tracking number and there was an address mistake. My apologies for the thread hijacking. Newbie here. I'll get used to doing this right. Forgive me and thanks for the feedback

borsuczek

You guys do know keto diet makes body's environment very acidic?? It's a dream environment for cell mutations( cancer) etc. Not pretty. Why not just control carbs and it brings great results. It's all about timing and type of comes to carbs. Keto diet in my opinion is extremely unhealthy. Why put Ur body through this ? 

About protein I would say 2 g / pound of body weight is fine. 

D

dolfanshan

Keto diet is not a lifestyle type diet. Its just a temporary, quick, and very effective diet used for shredding. All carb diets are contraversial, but if acid is what you're worried about I guess you could drink alkaline water. 

borsuczek

From what I know it can last for even longer then  3-4 weeks. It's just too long in my opinion. I find it an unhealthy way to lose fat. Sorry I'm sure you won't agree, just my opinion. Nothing else to say. Maybe except stick to sweet potatoes only as carb source if you so determined to lose that last fat .

D

dolfanshan

I respect that. Sweet potatoes are my favorite source of complex carbs