Protein shakes?

bobby ricky

Training like an animal and eating super clean and sleeping great. At 1200 test and 600 deca my body now is starting to do it’s own recomp.
Got down to 217 but now I’m at 223 but my body fat is still going down in the mirror. Eating as much food as I can but worries of leaving gains on the table is making me write this. What do you think about protein shakes? Maybe I should add a couple a day? Whole milk or almond milk? Also my body fat is the lowest I remember it being and no water retention to speak of , probably because of half adex at every shot.
If im not retaining any water should I relax on the adex and hold more water for better gains? Maybe half pill every other shot instead of every shot?

HGH.to

If im not retaining any water should I relax on the adex and hold more water for better gains? Maybe half pill every other shot instead of every shot?
theoretically, it should do. more estrogen = more water = more gains.
What do you think about protein shakes? Maybe I should add a couple a day?
should do too, especially if you don't eat enough proteins, specifically. but considering I think you do eat enough proteins - be wary. too much protein can cause stomach issues.

bobby ricky

theoretically, it should do. more estrogen = more water = more gains.

should do too, especially if you don't eat enough proteins, specifically. but considering I think you do eat enough proteins - be wary. too much protein can cause stomach issues.
Thank you HGH, I’ll take on a little water and try a high protein shake post workout. I have the stomach of a coyote 👍 nothing ever upsets it except for when it’s hungry 😂

Gainz.

Thank you HGH, I’ll take on a little water and try a high protein shake post workout. I have the stomach of a coyote 👍 nothing ever upsets it except for when it’s hungry 😂

A quality mass gainer shake is a great thing. I use 2 different shakes a day.
I use synthag in the morning, like a breakfast shake. Its around 300cals and 30g of protein. Then when I'm done working out I use a mass gainer shake "frozengan" I think is the name. Its 1,300 cals and 60-75g of protein (depending on what I put in it... egg whites, peanut butter ect) I only use whole milk... no skim or bullshit 2% for me.
But beware... there is some nasty cheap mass gainer shakes out there that will fuck your stomach up!
I have a very strong stomach as well, I can chug a half gallon of chocolate milk with no issues, eat all the taco bell or McDonald's I want and be fine. Rarely does anything effect me.

But I've had some protein-mass gainer shakes that have brought me to my knees! They use extremely cheap fillers to give you the surplus of calories. Its like eating a 2lb bag of rocks that makes you feel like you have to shit uncontrollably... but also causes extreme constipation!
The problem is you use to be able to tell the difference between the good and the bad based on price. But since covid everything is so expensive... it's hard to tell.
Mutan mass is a pretty good one, and I love my frozengan.. but its getting harder to find.

So my advice is don't make the same mistakes I've made. When you get your mass gainer, try a half serving first.
If it says 16oz of milk and 4 big scoops, do 16oz and 2 scoops! Please believe me!
Because if it's on the cheap side or your body just simply doesn't like the filler in it... and you go for all 4 scoops at 1,300 cals... you're gonna hate your fucking life for a solid 4hrs.
I've been using mass gainers for ever! I've tried at least 15 different brands. More than half of them have caused stomach problems and a solid 4 of them have made me question how bad I really want to gain weight 😂🤣😂🤣.

Gainz.

Top left is my mass gainer, bottom right is my morning shake. It also has the most servings per container.
Mutan mass is one I've used and didn't feel like I wanted to die after... also pretty delicious.
The lean gainer my brother just bought and he says he likes it.
Its probably the best value online right now... 10lbs for $50 bucks!
I'll probably be buying some myself.

Now the lean gainer isn't really a "mass gainer" but if you double up the servings, its exactly like every other mass gainer. And even doubling up the servings its still arguably the best deal out there

I hope this helps... if not... I guess I'll just go fuck myself 😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• received_1577715212732237.jpeg
    received_1577715212732237.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 4

suppsforlife

Now the lean gainer isn't really a "mass gainer" but if you double up the servings, its exactly like every other mass gainer. And even doubling up the servings its still arguably the best deal out there
Mass gainer and lean gainer in terms of protein is nothing else than just advertising.
also pretty delicious.
sounds all good. I just don't like vanilla :ROFLMAO:
but sorry its $56... not $50 😁
huge mistake we won't forget :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Mass gainer and lean gainer in terms of protein is nothing else than just advertising.

sounds all good. I just don't like vanilla :ROFLMAO:

huge mistake we won't forget :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha I don't like vanilla either... not vanilla shakes anyway! I made that mistake... I bought the vanilla because it was $20 cheaper than the chocolate version 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮 absolutely terrible! I had to buy Hershey's syrup and chocolate ice cream just to swallow that shit!

And I know... I'm disappointed in myself...
I let everyone down... I'm better than this... I need to step my game up!

Parameddog

Protein - can there ever be enough?

I use Protein shakes BUT, I mix with water and blend in a blender, I put some ice cubes in with it - I like it cold!

The below is for those new to dieting and AAS who may be lucky enough to find this after doing a search on here (hmmm...).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure you do, but for the benefit for those who look for the answer with the search function (which is shit btw)... FLUSH.

Yes, flush those kidneys!

If you're eating 3 to 5k worth of calories and the majority protein based AND protein shakes, you MUST flush those kidneys. Protein can and does build up in the kidneys. This can lead to Kidney damage, High blood pressure, Filtration issues and proteinuria. Ultimately, the kidney packs up doing its job.

I have seen nurses, doctors and paramedics as well as cops on long shifts not drinking over hot summer days. This not only leads to dehydration but protein build up and kidney damage. Now imagine not flushing those kidneys and eating 8 chicken breasts and 2 shakes and 3 tuna snacks....

Gainz.

Protein - can there ever be enough?

I use Protein shakes BUT, I mix with water and blend in a blender, I put some ice cubes in with it - I like it cold!

The below is for those new to dieting and AAS who may be lucky enough to find this after doing a search on here (hmmm...).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure you do, but for the benefit for those who look for the answer with the search function (which is shit btw)... FLUSH.

Yes, flush those kidneys!

If you're eating 3 to 5k worth of calories and the majority protein based AND protein shakes, you MUST flush those kidneys. Protein can and does build up in the kidneys. This can lead to Kidney damage, High blood pressure, Filtration issues and proteinuria. Ultimately, the kidney packs up doing its job.

I have seen nurses, doctors and paramedics as well as cops on long shifts not drinking over hot summer days. This not only leads to dehydration but protein build up and kidney damage. Now imagine not flushing those kidneys and eating 8 chicken breasts and 2 shakes and 3 tuna snacks....

That's why I only drink water and milk.
But I have to do milk in my shakes. I can't do water...