Protein synthesis

Alexdb2022

I have seen a lot about this subject recently. How excess protein is stored as fat. However, I realize depending on the compound you can obviously absorb more. But I want specifics! How much protein does test let your body absorb? How much does tren let you absorb? At what amounts? Fill me in boys this is my favorite trusted source!

Havalin

I'm not an expert, but i guess your question is near to impossible to respond. it depends on too many factors such as dosage, length, your response, how your body naturally absorbs protein etc.
But is excess protein stored as fat? I thought it flushes out in an "unpleasant" way since you get your stomach upset.

Alexdb2022

I'm not an expert, but i guess your question is near to impossible to respond. it depends on too many factors such as dosage, length, your response, how your body naturally absorbs protein etc.
But is excess protein stored as fat? I thought it flushes out in an "unpleasant" way since you get your stomach upset.
Well an idea for test and tren is what I was looking for really. Maybe a general based off a cycle. I’m not on tren however I’m curious how it looks vs test in this way. I do understand your point. These guys have been so thorough I figured a few paragraph response could cover a good general idea. And yea that’s what I thought too so trying to get it cleared up! Especially in regards to gear.

Superiorg

I have seen a lot about this subject recently. How excess protein is stored as fat. However, I realize depending on the compound you can obviously absorb more. But I want specifics! How much protein does test let your body absorb? How much does tren let you absorb? At what amounts? Fill me in boys this is my favorite trusted source!
Tren is the best compound that will absorb all your protein,carbs and fat. But be careful with this compound. It can have nasty side effects and in my opinion, guys take too high of dosages. Also, it’s best to do your own research and get familiar with anything you’re talking. I’m including a link that has great information on steroid profiles.

seymour

Heyyyo

I can't give you any facts so to speak on your question because I've never really seen any articles or studies relating to the amount of protein that different compounds will allow you to utilize.

I would suggest that you abide by the standard 1g per 1lb of body weight or 1.5g per 1lb of body weight.

I personally don't see any reason than going higher than 1.5g per 1lb of body weight.

There might be some who disagree. However, that can become quite a bit of protein. A dude that weighs 200lb would be needed 300g protein at that point.

Taking in too much protein has the possibility of long term liver issues according to some sources. If you were eating very high levels of protein I would surely suggest to make damn sure your water intake was at bare minimum of 1 gallon per day, preferrably 1.5 to 2 gallons. Also, that you were taking proper liver support while on cycle and even during your TRT cruise.

The water and liver support is something that is wise regardless of eating a shit ton of protein though.

Hope that helps. Maybe some others can chime in with some better info/more info.

Superiorg

Heyyyo

I can't give you any facts so to speak on your question because I've never really seen any articles or studies relating to the amount of protein that different compounds will allow you to utilize.

I would suggest that you abide by the standard 1g per 1lb of body weight or 1.5g per 1lb of body weight.

I personally don't see any reason than going higher than 1.5g per 1lb of body weight.

There might be some who disagree. However, that can become quite a bit of protein. A dude that weighs 200lb would be needed 300g protein at that point.

Taking in too much protein has the possibility of long term liver issues according to some sources. If you were eating very high levels of protein I would surely suggest to make damn sure your water intake was at bare minimum of 1 gallon per day, preferrably 1.5 to 2 gallons. Also, that you were taking proper liver support while on cycle and even during your TRT cruise.

The water and liver support is something that is wise regardless of eating a shit ton of protein though.

Hope that helps. Maybe some others can chime in with some better info/more info.
I agree with Seymour. Great answer

Alexdb2022

Heyyyo

Thanks bro always great with the info my man

HGH.to

Seymour, as always, great response.
Yeah, there's no point is using higher dosage than 1.5 g per lb. In fact, that's almost double the dosage that you'll see doctors recommending it. Yet, you may still go for it when you're on Tren that, to my guessing, doubles the protein synthesis. It's perhaps the best protein absorber steroid out there. But as you might know - it's also one of the most dangerous one. My guess would be: Tren doubles protein synthesis while tests boosts it with.... say 50-60%.
yet, that's only for the first few cycles. then these numbers start to drop as your body gets used to the gears and dosages

suppsforlife

Yeah, except for proteins being stored as fat when you're overdoing them, you'll also damage your kidneys, lose calcium etc.
steroids like tren and test definitely help with protein synthesis, but nothing would help as long as protein is in way too high excess