Proviron

otfjoey300

Hey guys, I plan on using some proviron during my MENT cycle (won’t be til next year); but I already ordered my gear for it. I got some injectable and some orals. I’m excited to see how it compliments anything I’m wondering is there something else I should run it with first ? To get the effects of it and give it an honest shot? What would I expect from it and how long would it take to notice anytning. I’ve heard using it to cushion changes inside of your cycle, or running it on PCT is helpful. Can anybody chime in about Pro-V?

suppsforlife

Studies are controversial about Proviron during PCT. Some say it suppresses LH (luteinizing hormone - the one you need to recover during PCT) others say that it won't have too big of a suppression. That's why I'm not quite sure how it would work during PCT. Better use it during the cycle. Either for cutting cycle for more effects (drier and harder muscles with definition) or during bulking (again, leaner bulk with harder muscles) as it is known mainly for 2 reasons:
1. alternative to actual AIs (won't need ai's or would need in lower doses)
2. boost effectiveness of steroids (because it binds to SHBG).
use it with other steroids, always.
use proviron with testosterone of course. other steroids at your own choice (can be staked with orals too because is not liver toxic although is oral).

otfjoey300

Oh that’s a given. My reason for opting to use it with MENT is to mitigate any possible negative sides it may bring. I was hoping to maybe run it at 25 mg/day and run proviron at 75/ day. I have some injectable proviron on the way as well as oral. The injectable is dosed at 150 mg/mL

suppsforlife

75 mg proviron a day seems like a bit high dosage. can start at 50 mg - still may work good enough. Esp since Ment dosage isn't that high so unlikely to need too high estrogen protection. what would be test dosage?

otfjoey300

I will maybe finish my last bottle or two of MENT off bumping the dose to 50/day instead of 25 . The compound is already harsh. Might as well make the most of it maybe condense it down to 8 weeks instead of 10

otfjoey300

i can't get it? you run 25 mg /day - it is already harsh and you increase the dosage to 50/day???
My last two weeks maybe; this ain’t a for sure thing it’s literally only as I use proviron to mitigate some sides and it’s kind of an experiment to see if it works with a compound like MENT. I know it helps with deca dick and possibly tren dick. If I do that it will be 6 weeks @ 25mg/day +50 mg proviron then 2 weeks @ 50mg/day +75 mg proviron. If not those cycles it will be just a simply 25 for 10 weeks … this was the original plan but the point of throwing in proviron is that it won’t really deviate from seeing what MENT alone can do for me on top of TRT; I just don’t want to use AI’s if I don’t have to ; the end with the higher dose is just to ramp it up for some last minute gains; and to see if the pro-v helps with the negative sides associated with running MENT