Purchase methods

Nick1000

What does everyone find to be the safest or easiest method for online purchases and why? Zelle or bit coin? Any personal experiences good or bad is appreciated.

Last edited:

Nick1000

I would recommend Bitcoin as long as you find a trustworthy source. much faster and usually with discounts.
None is safe as long as long as your source is scam.
But yeah, BTC is way faster and easier. As long as you get used to it, you wouldn't want to use anything else!
Okay thank you. I do have cash app so I can buy Bitcoin, it is just a little daunting to use it for the first time I guess. I have always used wire transfers but I guess it's time to get into the digital world. It seems that it would be much easier.

QuadGod

I agree with HGH.TO. If the source is legit, it doesnt matter how you pay them, they will get you your gear to you; whether it be cash, check, credit card, bitcoin, money order, etc. Just as a scammer doesnt care how you pay them, he is going to scam you regardless. I have a very reliable source, but it took many purchases before I genuinely trusted them and before I started making large $ orders. Good luck, and always air on the side of caution.

Jf12345

I agree with HGH.TO. If the source is legit, it doesnt matter how you pay them, they will get you your gear to you; whether it be cash, check, credit card, bitcoin, money order, etc. Just as a scammer doesnt care how you pay them, he is going to scam you regardless. I have a very reliable source, but it took many purchases before I genuinely trusted them and before I started making large $ orders. Good luck, and always air on the side of caution.
Are the sources on here pretty good on this forum ?

Twizted

Haha... sorry that was a typo I must have been in a hurry when I wrote it. What I meant was I haven't had any issues ordering from any of the top rated sources on here. I even had a random question mark at the end lol, i was either in a hurry or tired dunno which.

Jf12345

Haha... sorry that was a typo I must have been in a hurry when I wrote it. What I meant was I haven't had any issues ordering from any of the top rated sources on here. I even had a random question mark at the end lol, i was either in a hurry or tired dunno which.
Cool man thank.

QuadGod

Are the sources on here pretty good on this forum ?
Yes sir. If not, there will be many, many complaints, and they will get booted. Personally, I have been ordering "domestically" for over 10 years. Have there been some hiccups along the way? Absolutely. One has to keep in mind, there are a lot of spokes in the wheel when ordering. When/if there is an issue, "try" to be respectful and considerate. In most cases, its just a matter of ironing out a few delays. Two, if the "source" is communicating with you in return, then obviously he isnt trying to scam you; if so, he will disappear.