pushin it

HELLBOUND

good morning gear heads! howz the ole joints feeling on this cold day? so hey just a quick little bit of info for myself im 42 years old blue collar maintenance manager that started juicin around 1990 , i obey all the rules , i  dont take to much or to little , a take my time off after every cycle and i eat healthy enuff , im 6' 1" about 15% bf and around 270 and some change. i started a cycle of test E , bold/cyp and tren ace ,this cycle ive takin a million times but this time a got some "SUPER-DROL" and holy crap what a kick in the ass that stuff is ,i started last thursday and ive gained almost 5 pounds like WHAM!. so i dont know weather or not to be happy or to fear this stuff its pretty damn strong and im 42 but a healthy 42. I just had a physical and all systems are a go,so in your guys opinion am i taken to much? should i up the test? i think the trens ok but it seems like it can go up a little bit, im diggin the bold/cyp ,you know its just equpoise but its made with the fast acting cyp ester so it hits in days instead of the regular equpoise that takes forever.and the super-drol i dont think ill increase the dose i might decrease it,and 3 weeks seems ok maybe 4? opinions are greatly appreciated.  thanks guys

test e 750 a week

tren ace 400 mg a week eod

bold/cyp 600mg a week eod 

super drol for the first 3 weeks 20mg total a day so 10mg twice a day

so what do you think yee haw fuck yeah or whoa bro thats way to much?

milkin

I like this H-BOUND but would ditch the superdrol, drop the Test dosage, and let the tren do it's work. That is assuming your goal here is lean mass which it appers to be. Bold-cyp rocks since it's half life is cut  almost in half compared to using undecylenat as it's carrier oil.

siegmund

Id say good morning also but got on site late today bro ,its evening , seems like milk in gave you good advice , Im 47 bro and still in the game ,to be honest the best shape of my life and I'm in the gym 17 years , the numbers don't mean shit its how you take care of your self. ALSO, I'll keep it real I can't believe ,what I just heard bro I left a site because of that shit, Disrespect, I seen a lot myself included screw  there self up because they have a question ,and someone comes at them like that . I just wanted to show you some respect bro siegmund

HELLBOUND

i dig the idea off superdrol ,you no get big bloat up get agro and stuff, but it just seems to taxing on my insides ,plus on paper it doesnt seem to jive to well with the tren and bold/cyp which i agree does totally rock, so yeah drop the test a bit and let the bold/cyp and tren do the work, Hey maybe the jaundice will go away then, haha sorry bad joke. thanks for straightening things out

HELLBOUND

thanks for the how you doin siegmund ,i dig this board to ,but that last guy i dont no, that kinda stuff doesnt realy effect me , i mean i need to have somebody push my kid or stop my lady or actually physically get in my face to beat someone down and tear them apart, you no? anyways to be honest ive been thinking about my age lately but i feel great and im in good shape and strong as hell,so what am i doin to myself? im starting to see YOUR point about it being "just a number" . its not how i feel. thanks for the advice man i dropped the superdrol and taken milkins direction on this cycle, i think the superdrol was just a fling or something, it sounds cool,but realy tho its pretty damn toxic and that kinda goes against the whole take care of yourself vibe, and jeez your 47 and im complaining,i think i should be shuttin the hell up right about now. haha later bro

milkin

Now that the trash has been taken out, we can stay on topic here. HELLBOOUND and ZIGGY, thank you for your gentelmen style composure. 

siegmund

Yes 47, bro its a #, I feel great shit I'm 5 8 187 I'm strong ripped up I'm a little aged in the face working in the sun for 30 year will  do that lol but hey come on man , . I'm not in no power lifting comp, or body builders comp either  , so that leaves me with , its my past time its what keeps me away from the dumb shit ,I'll tell you for me anyway DECA, its a wonderful bulking and gives you the healing your body needs , I have zero joint or shoulder pain ,where before it was quite bad .and eq is another good safe choice ,but if your looking to drop a few pounds it will increase your appetite , . so ask yourself what you looking for , myself , no tren  , its not for me , I'm a recreational lifter , I want to look good for the wife (its alright to turn a few other women's head ) :) in front of wife of course , so she knows her guy still is a looker ,but I'm good with that ,my strength on bench is 275, some where there I don't push it why. But at same time , I want to stay healthy bp ,etc. Any quest  always send me a pm bro . be safe

llcooljames

I think you have a good cycle. The super drol will help put on mass by volumising cells enabling you to lift more etc etc if you goal is not gain weight and muscle the drop and keep for a bulking phase. A good winny would be perfect Looking at the cycle. The item I would question would be the Test E, to move to Test prop ED or EOD would lean you out a light more due to lower water holding.

So bullet points;

Drol mass water weight in a lot of cases and increase appetite in a lot of users

Test E, out of the basic Ts this one would produce the most water

everything else no water retention. Note that Tren A will reduce T3 levels and you will improve not it's ability but it visual effect by supplementing a little T3.

i have presumed that you want to stay/get leaner and harder if that is not your goal then my opinion would not be be worth considering.

good luck fella and enjoy