Question about HCG

Maniac1130

Just got my vial in today. It came in a tiny vial with hardened powder. Am I supposed to be mixing this stuff with something else? Please explain the process if you can. Thanks!

Welderman

Probably get it at a pharmacy. I guess you can just sterilize some water yourself. But pretty sure your best option would be any pharmacy.

BiggyBill

yeah, bacteriostatic water is the way. Usually i get the bac water from source im ordering from. But a local pharma should offer it too

Maniac1130

yeah, bacteriostatic water is the way. Usually i get the bac water from source im ordering from. But a local pharma should offer it too
Thanks Bill. Once I get the water, what's the process from there? Do I just add it to the vial of HCG or is there another way to do it?

EMachine

Can't really give you that answer Tankster, as this would violate the rules that we have all agreed to obey and follow when we joined this site/forum, but take a look at members' names who respond most frequently...look and you shall find...online, you can also google BW and get multiple legitimate sites (pharmacies). I get my water when I purchase hgc..it comes together in a small ampule and the powder in a very small vial...but that's through my source. BW is not a controlled product, at least it wasn't last time I checked, and has a variety of uses, other than hcg. However, the sites on google that you will find sell BW, syringes of all types and sizes, alcohol swipes, etc. It's that easy...

By telling you to google BW, I'm not violating the rules. It's outside of this forum/site. As long as no name(s) is directly mentioned on a post, you're ok. Again, once you make several posts, you'll be able to pm others and get answers to your questions. Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet :)