Question about HGH

Maniac1130

So I was under the impression that when males are around the age of 25 (of course this will probably vary from person-to-person) that their growth plates fuse so HGH can't technically make one taller. I am a 34 y/o male and my friend seems to think that HGH will still have an affect on my height and make me taller. Is there any truth to this or am I way past the point of no return for getting taller on HGH?

HGH.to

Hi there. I have to tell you that you were under right impression. If HGH is actually going to have an impact on your height at 34 y/o which is extremely unlikely, the impact is going to be so small and non essential that you are not going to see any differences.

There’s actually nothing that could help you get taller at this age.

If you do get any taller (esp significantly) from using HGH at 34 y/o, go to closest research facility and I’m quite sure they would offer you millions if you would agree having researches made on your body as you are going to be one of your kind. lol.

HGH.to

Anybody saying otherwise just tries to sell you HGH. I'm a HGH source myself, I just try to be honest with my customers

Maniac1130

Ok, I thought so. I wasn't 100% sure but I was fairly certain. I know that if I was in my teenage years I certainly would grow taller with the use of HGH.