Question About Injections

Cinque

I am newly on TRT ( I recently posted in Introductions for anyone interested in more of my story) and with Test-C that I am prescribed I inject into the fat around my waist (The love handles I am working hard to get rid of!).

I have noticed from reading a bunch of posts that most are talking about injecting in the quad or in the butt.

My question, do different types of testosterone, or different types of steroids, require shots into the muscle as opposed into fat?

Definitely what I am directed to do is to inject into fat around my waste.

Wondering if either would work or if different types of shots require to be shot into different parts of body. (muscle vs fat)

Thanks for the help.

I know it is a noob question.

loren

there are different length needles but you want any steroid into the muscle fat has no for say blood circulation so the muscle will let the blood carry it through the body i know there are difference of opinion here but (I) I. believe spot injections do not work quads shoulders lats or upper butt low back more so back of hip area fat will not circulate the steroid blood moves it i always try to use the short needles i dont think i have used anything but a 25 gauge in 15 years hope this helps you always want the steroid to move not sit in a spot and ball up again its personal preference i never do more than 2 cc in one spot in one injection. again these are my thoughts and what works for me

loren

sorry for the second post do not be sold on steroids are the key to good health to a point trt is. but we all try to do them as safe as possible many guys here have many years of experience behind them. simply put its easier to learn from some one who made the mistake than making it your self. knowledge is king..

Cinque

Thank you so much for your help.

I am actually not thinking of doing anything other than the TRT which I am currently prescribed (YET!) I am having good results so far just from the TRT and I MAY in like a years explore "augmenting" my TRT. And what you pointed out is exactly what i hope to do by being a member of these forums, learn from people so I don't need to learn the hard way.

thank you so much for help!

loren

not sure of your age but its always to be smart learn and research before you do anything have a goal and use the knowledge as a means to get there not to sound like a dad but this works in a aspects of life again just trying to help be well

suppsforlife

Usually anabolic steroids go into the muscle. HGH goes into fat. but sometimes people go the other way around with whatever and it works fine.

Cinque

Thank you very much.. So if I am hearing you properly it sounds like you can do it either way. So follow up to that. If I look in the sources area I see some testosterone says on the label "For Intramuscular Use Only". WIll other labels say " for subcutaneous use only" or could something labeled as Intramuscular use be used subcutaneously?

My guess is that it doesn't matter and what that label is actually indicating means you shouldn't take it orally?

Is my guess correct that a product i see with "IM only" on the label can be used Subcutaneously? there are not two different type of injectables correct?

loren

always in the muscle the blood is what carries it through your body sub q will let it ball up and itch heres a issue im sure is difference of opinion i also do my gh in the muscle its one less step it has to go through to find the blood to travel its logic fat has no blood to carry ant thing

HGH.to

as long as something says IM, better go for IM only. If it says SubQ, go for subQ

Cinque

I am not sure if Test-C is oil based or not. But the reason I am doing it that way (subQ) is that is how it is instructed from the online TRT doctor I am using. Interestingly, when the Test-C arrives, on the packaging it says "for intramuscular use" but the directions that come with Test-C clearly say to do it Sub-Q .

In fact on the instructions the header is "Subcutaneous Injections" and it reads .

Use the thumb and index finer of the hand that is not holding the syringe to grab a "fatty" portion of your stomach skin.

Note how "fatty" your tissue grasp is. If it is tight, you may need to do a 45 degree entry for your syringe, as you do not want to puncture muscle. you need 2 inches of tissue to inject into so you are
not injecting into your muscle"

So clearly the instructions are for subq.

Interestingly, because I was interested in this myself, I found this article which actually says it is better to do testosterone injections subQ.

and here is an academic paper

It appears the the belief used to be that intramuscular was better but the new thinking is that subQ is better for Testosterone.

If someone has thoughts that are different I would love to hear it as well. Because as mentioned, the Test when it shows up says to do IM, but the instructions, as I quoted above from the on line health company definitely say to do subQ.

loren

intramuscular injections absorb faster due to more blood supply so the tissue in the muscle can hold a larger volume of gear than sub q i could not imagine 2cc of test sitting under the skin taking maybe a week to dissipate i could see this turn into much more old way worked very well for years. some things are best left alone just my thought i even do my hgh intramuscular more blood to carry the gear like the old story the tortoise and the hare the hare is faster (i know the tortoise wins he out smarts the hare the hare is still faster)