Question about Test E and Deca

rosoo

Second week into Test E and Deca... Was just wondering does this two combo increase body fat as well?

As I notice despite there is no change in my diet, when I using NPP and Test C I notice lean bulk and when I use Deca and Test E body fat increase by 200gram in just 2.5 weeks

HGH.to

unlikely. Both NPP and Deca offer the same active substance. Plus, fat greatly depends on your diet. Moreover, Deca hasn't even fully kicked in the body after only 2.5 weeks.

bobby ricky

I’ve used test c and deca together and as long as my diet was clean no fat gain. Actually the higher I went on both the better my abs looked .
Made me leaner with some extra water and that was kept in check with adex. What you eat or don’t eat is what makes u lean or put on fat. It’s a great combo if it works for you. It’s pretty much all I use anymore 👍. My body just loves test and deca. I fight with myself every day not to take anything else 😂 but I’m sure when summer comes around I’ll probably take anavar.

rosoo

Thank you.. yes I just started my 2.5wk cycle will continue my bf but it's just 0.2% increase overall I feel better with test and deca .. at least I don't get migraines

bobby ricky

bf reduced to 15.6% and SMM increase and really happy with the results... :)
Great to hear brother, I’m currently loosing fat and gaining muscle on test and deca. Deca and test both at 300 is working great for my cut and muscle retention and build. The pin keeps going lower on the stacks and the pump is crazy. I’m pumping like crazy and lifting heavy. Cut the beer down to just a couple on the weekends because it was causing way too much water retention on me.

rosoo

for my case not much water retention yet most probably i am still on wk5 of test and deca

what i am worry off is there is a company event next year and i might end up having covid, and i might need to stop the cycle then resume it back later on... which it will be a waste of my whole cycle as covid is rising like nobody business in my country and people surrounding me

rosoo

Week 7 of test e and deca and deca had kicked in, initially did not thought there is a big difference but yesterday when I squat, I can do more than 9set and keep going non stop without feeling much of a hassle or pain, normally after 6 set I would be complete knocked down.

Loved this combo, and first time feeling so energetic.. will definitely stick to this for a while as my goal is to bulk...

bobby ricky

Week 7 of test e and deca and deca had kicked in, initially did not thought there is a big difference but yesterday when I squat, I can do more than 9set and keep going non stop without feeling much of a hassle or pain, normally after 6 set I would be complete knocked down.

Loved this combo, and first time feeling so energetic.. will definitely stick to this for a while as my goal is to bulk...
It’s my favorite combo.
Just works 👍

unclem

i used test e & deca before and i didnt get much out of it. were going back aways but wonder on my next blast i can try again maybe i did wrong dosages.

unclem

u cant defeat ill never come of all yr round blasts. my nuts are shot nothing left to them i tried everything, clomid, nolva, nothing. so why not juice my brains out brothers.

bobby ricky

i used test e & deca before and i didnt get much out of it. were going back aways but wonder on my next blast i can try again maybe i did wrong dosages.
Curious about your dose? I’m currently on 300 deca and 400 test c and it’s not a blast but getting better every week. One shot on Friday 700 mgs and not one side to speak of. Always hard and ready to the point of needing 2 wives 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: LHV

unclem

Curious about your dose? I’m currently on 300 deca and 400 test c and it’s not a blast but getting better every week. One shot on Friday 700 mgs and not one side to speak of. Always hard and ready to the point of needing 2 wives 😂.
i did a gram test e and 600mg deca. yeah i had no sides either, greek ampoules 250mg. i think ill go for a deca blast after this blast iam on now. haha needing two wives.

bobby ricky

What are your stats, I’m 6/3 250 lbs when I was on 1 gram of test and 900 deca and people were going crazy about how big I was.

unclem

6' 260lbs, ill get to 230 by the end of blast as iam bulking wright now . i keep my shit covered up because i have two cops live where i do, so baggy shirts for this pelican.

bobby ricky

Maybe u didn’t run it long enough to get the full effects? I’ve done that before. I also went to a trt dose that was too low for me and the hard work was disappearing and I don’t mean the water.