Question About Winstrol

Maniac1130

If I am taking 30mg of oral winstrol (20mg in the morning and 10mg at night) how long before it starts to kick in? I started taking it on Monday and I am still not feeling anything. So I am going to ask you guys first before increasing my dosage.

Welderman

I'm by far not as knowledgeable as some of these guys but I have taken it couple of times pre workout and I noticed it by pumps in an hour or so

Maniac1130

That's what I figured. I remember years ago when I was on winstrol I KNEW I was on winstrol but the dosage must have been higher. I am going to increase by 10mg for a few days then go to 50 and see what happens. I am also running 500mg Test C. But only pinned twice of Test C so far.

Welderman

What brand of winstrol are you using. And yeah 50mg was what I took. And like you just said " I knew I took something". I love it pre-work out but I have to watch it cause I have carpal tunnel from welding and it makes it 10 times worse because of drying you out. Made my neck hurt too. So If you have any joint problems just beware.

Maniac1130

Yeah I think I have arthritis. I wake up every morning with my hands numb too. I think I have a weird nerve problem with that nerve that runs from your shoulder all the way to your hand but behind your elbow. It sucks and I can definitely tell the winny is "drying me out" but I need a bigger dose for what I want to accomplish. IDK if I am allowed to say the brand so if im not I appologize ahead of time. I am using Beligas 20mg tabs.

Maniac1130

I should clarify that the nerve problem I have is pre exisiting. Nothing to do with the winstrol itself. Whether I take winny or not I wake up with my hands numb. I sleep like a maniac lol.

suppsforlife

If you get the joint issues worsening then it could be from Winny so you do feel it. just not the way you expected. as mentioned by Welder, if you want to keep on running Winny, a bit of Deca might help.
I should clarify that the nerve problem I have is pre exisiting.
yeah you definitely should! sometimes, steroids may make it worse. not always, but you never know...

Maniac1130

If you get the joint issues worsening then it could be from Winny so you do feel it. just not the way you expected. as mentioned by Welder, if you want to keep on running Winny, a bit of Deca might help.

yeah you definitely should! sometimes, steroids may make it worse. not always, but you never know...
HAHA I thought about it afterwords and could almost hear you guys lecturing me about safety so I wanted to be clear :)

MONSTRO

If I am taking 30mg of oral winstrol (20mg in the morning and 10mg at night) how long before it starts to kick in? I started taking it on Monday and I am still not feeling anything. So I am going to ask you guys first before increasing my dosage.
Try 50mg 1 hour pre workout , if in one week you dont feel more strength , joint pain and back pumps is not real winstrol

BiggyBill

If the guy’s getting joint pain and back pumps then I wouldn’t agree is not real winstrol. It could be that’s just how Winstrol works.
there are a lot of people who simply don’t respond to winny (or any other specific compound)
For example, i don’t have any benefits from HCG but im full of side effecta from it.

MONSTRO

If the guy’s getting joint pain and back pumps then I wouldn’t agree is not real winstrol. It could be that’s just how Winstrol works.
there are a lot of people who simply don’t respond to winny (or any other specific compound)
For example, i don’t have any benefits from HCG but im full of side effecta from it.
I hate HCG to