Question about woman..

persis

Question about woman..

<p>Hey my fiancee is curious if she should take a 4-6 week cycle of stanaplex at about 10mg ed. I was reading around and of course the sides would be not existant and for woman that seems to be enough to add quite a bit of definition while gaining a couple lean muscle lbs. She is already thin but whats to have more muscle definition and gain some more strength, and she of course is already extremely athletic. Guess Im just curious if you guys have heard anything that might contradict what I have already read, I just wanna be safe with her of course. Thanks again guys.</p>

brucefanatik

What working out has she done?

Steroids aren't really the option for getting lean, well - they can be used to do so. Has she tried the normal supplements? My girlfriend is doing T4 and Clen to get a bit leaner, no steroids though - and of course a good diet and plenty of light resistance machines and cardio!

Maybe it'd be a better option? Either way best of luck, make sure you're prepared for all possible sides.

persis

Yah she is already extremely athletic but cant really afford to buy alot of expensive supplements, ( we ask because i had enough left over for her to take a cycle).

Ill let her take them for like 2-4 weeks and if any sides at all come up she will stop immediately, if not ill let you guys know how it effects her in the end. Thanks for the input.

Max

if you already decided we can't stop you but be careful to every symptom and I think keeping a cycle log will help her in getting to know better of what is happening.