Questions about cycle

Emma

Questions about cycle

<p>I'm going with Nandrolone Phenylpropionate for a cycle and have read conflicting advise on the length of the cycle, primo vs nandro..... and weather to stack, or not to stack. This is my first cycle. As a female, I would have much preferred to start with Anavar, but availability is an issue, so I am going with Nandrolone phenylpropionate. What do you think?</p>

hayabusa

nandrolone is quite mild in nature, so should not have many if any adverse side effects,
primobolan at the right dose is another grea compound producing similar results with less water retention....primo and var is best for muscle tone.....

Emma

So if I am not stacking it with an oral, would I still stick to a 4 week cycle for first time? And while tonning is great, I am looking more for strength gains and not afraid of bulk...... but definately don't want to grow a beard...

hayabusa

lol..........id use your orals sparingly, dont use em for too long and incorporate them at the right time, so lets say you have planned to get yourself some primo

run 300mg primo each wk wks 1-10
run 40mg anavar everyday for the last 4-6wks of your cycle

it depends how far you wanna go with it, obviously the best ones will throw up more side effects....thats a fairly mild cycle and not likely to upset you too much, but add some quality muscle to your frame....alot of women who are proper bb's use doses alot higher than that, more than men in some circumstances and for longer....

Dragon

One word of caution, especially about Primo, it is commonly faked with a much cheaper compound (testE) and packaged then sold as Primo. I would advise you to be very confident of your source.

I know a female personally who purchased primo amps that must have contained test. She most assuredly got a noticeable deeper voice and a little more masculine features to her jaw line.

Emma

Thanks for the info and I will keep that in mind about Primo, also looking back I realize I never posted stats......so they are....
45 and been lifting steady since I was 25....(man that makes me sound old) I was serious on and off....when I had my kids I still lifted all the way through 4 pregnancies....I competed natural bodybuilding in the 90's as a training goal..that helped me get the diet and discipline down solid. Then powerlifting, briefly, until the long list of injuries.....
I am 5'6" and weigh 150.....don't know what my body fat is.....I eat clean, lifting on a 5 day routine, followed by cardio.....I have a very physical job (firefighter) so my goal is to increase my strength and muscle quality. (and look good) I feel I have topped out with what I can gain with lifting alone... so... I am just starting the Kalpa Duraxyl 100, doing it alone for a first time cycle........I had been planning on 100mg a week, split 50/50....based on another cycle example posted.

M

Marshal

i might be wrong but i would suggest to try boldenone undecylenate. it is also fine for women with few side effects.