Questions about gyno

rosoo

Dear Gurus,

Since I started my cycle I have my adex standby but till date i never used it, as dont see a lump or so developed, hence did not start taking adex.

Wanted to ask some questions about gyno:
1. When your body developed gyno, i mean if, would you have some sort of reaction - say you feel pain or sensitive in the nipple, then high chance you have started to developed gyno? Typically is there is no pain nor feeling, no sensitive nipple does it mean that you do not have it?

2. I also read that some people might have pus or discharge coming out from nipple, is it true?

3. how do you detect gyno, well probably i am thinking a bit far, but when i tried to compare those gyno picture, early stage, later stage etc from google, i dont see any that is similar, neither did i feel pain or anything, and people normally write in the internet, if you really developed gyno, your nipple will be poking at the shirt in a very visible manner.

Just wanted to make sure just in case...

HGH.to

1. When your body developed gyno, i mean if, would you have some sort of reaction - say you feel pain or sensitive in the nipple, then high chance you have started to developed gyno? Typically is there is no pain nor feeling, no sensitive nipple does it mean that you do not have it?
Yes, it doesn't occur overnight. usually it starts with sensitive nipples / nipples getting noticeable bigger/ starting to form lumps.
PS: some people do not develop gyno but they have other high estrogen symptoms so be careful
2. I also read that some people might have pus or discharge coming out from nipple, is it true?
yes, some people experience it.
3. how do you detect gyno, well probably i am thinking a bit far, but when i tried to compare those gyno picture, early stage, later stage etc from google, i dont see any that is similar, neither did i feel pain or anything, and people normally write in the internet, if you really developed gyno, your nipple will be poking at the shirt in a very visible manner.
like i said, gyno doesn't occur overnight. you won't just suddenly have gyno. you will experience something when it starts developing. sensitiveness, pain, lumps, bigger nipples - anything

HGH.to

I recommend you to check online for "high estrogen symptoms in men"
But most commonly it goes like: water retention, edema, bloating, erectile dysfunction, low sex drive, feeling emotionally (bitching out, LOL)

rosoo

Found it...
ED, Slow growth, Epiphyseal closure also the following possible symptoms:

reduced sex drive
reduced sperm concentration in semen
feeling exhausted
losing hair all over your body
shrinking muscle mass
reduced growth of penis and testicles
loss of bone density (osteoporosis)
sudden feeling that you’re hot (hot flashes)
having trouble focusing

Pedrito0906

4 days ago I was feeling lethargic, bloated, my nipples were itchy and getting a little sore, and I was getting a lot acne on my back.

This is my cycle:

500mg/w Test
400 mg/w NPP
500mg/w EQ
20mg/ EOD of Dbol

After taking half a pill of Adex every 2 days, so far my nipples are feeling better, my bloating is getting better and surprisingly my acne is starting to clear, crazy!

suppsforlife

in fact, any steroid is able to cause acne. even the mildest ones like proviron, masteron and anavar. yet, it's true that EQ is very likely to cause acne.