Questions on D-bol

D

Deleted member 45086

So once I see the doctor do I get it prescribed? Or do I buy it online?
Your doctor will prescribe TRT dosage 100-200mg/week. If your wanting enough test to run cycles you will have to get it online. Trt keeps you in normal range for your age. When you cycle you take your test levels outside of normal range. A doctor can't legally prescribe you a cycle dosage.

MikeMecer079

I’m sorry with all the questions .
And also by doing this of course I will pack on a lot of muscle?
Your doctor will prescribe TRT dosage 100-200mg/week. If your wanting enough test to run cycles you will have to get it online. Trt keeps you in normal range for your age. When you cycle you take your test levels outside of normal range. A doctor can't legally prescribe you a cycle dosage.
okay thank you

D

Deleted member 45086

Well I see significant muscle growth going outside the normal range using testosterone injections?
My first test 500/week cycle I added roughly 100 lbs to my bench press and 1 1/2 inches to my arms. If you eat right and train hard you will see a significant change in 12 weeks.

MikeMecer079

My first test 500/week cycle I added roughly 100 lbs to my bench press and 1 1/2 inches to my arms. If you eat right and train hard you will see a significant change in 12 weeks.
I certainly ain’t bragging by no stretch of the word. But I believe I was born with really good genes because I have a huge frame for a man that doesn’t have to try really hard when working out. As far as the D-bolyou asked about earlier today I found it online it’s super easy to get,Ultimately I would like to try it out.

Twizted

I certainly ain’t bragging by no stretch of the word. But I believe I was born with really good genes because I have a huge frame for a man that doesn’t have to try really hard when working out. As far as the D-bolyou asked about earlier today I found it online it’s super easy to get,Ultimately I would like to try it out.
If you can find dbol then you can certainly find testosterone, that's why I was asking.

Twizted

Again man I just want to thank you for giving me some advice on this and I’m gonna start taking this seriously.
That's what this place is for brother, we help each other achieve our goals. Lots of really good people here with alot of knowledge.

D

Deleted member 45086

That's what this place is for brother, we help each other achieve our goals. Lots of really good people here with alot of knowledge.
Yep. We won't steer you wrong. You just gotta listen to us till you get a grasp on things. Don't ever be afraid or embarrassed to ask anything.

MikeMecer079

Yep. We won't steer you wrong. You just gotta listen to us till you get a grasp on things. Don't ever be afraid or embarrassed to ask anything.
Awesome! I’ll probably ask you the same old thing over and over again and sometimes it may drive you crazy but I just wanna make sure I get this right!

MikeMecer079

I had one more question I’m sure everybody’s probably asleep right now it’s getting pretty late but I was wanting to know about the test e? How many shots can I get out of one file?

D

Deleted member 45086

I had one more question I’m sure everybody’s probably asleep right now it’s getting pretty late but I was wanting to know about the test e? How many shots can I get out of one file?
one vial is 10cc's. So say it's 300mg/cc then that's 3000 mg in a vial. If you are doing 250mg shots then there's 12 shots per vial. Sometimes there's not exactly 10 CC's in a vial so it's always a good idea to have a little extra than not enough. I usually buy 1 more vial than I need just in case. You can always use it later

HGH.to

@Bigbelly is spot on. the amount of shots depends on the concentration of testosterone (some contain 200 mg/ml, others may contain as much as 500 mg/ml) and your weekly dosage. Of course there's a huge difference if you run 200 mg/week or 700 mg/week like some members here.

MikeMecer079

one vial is 10cc's. So say it's 300mg/cc then that's 3000 mg in a vial. If you are doing 250mg shots then there's 12 shots per vial. Sometimes there's not exactly 10 CC's in a vial so it's always a good idea to have a little extra than not enough. I usually buy 1 more vial than I need just in case. You can always use it later
Awesome, do I keep the files refrigerated? And also is it better to use a 1 inch needle or an inch and a half needle?

D

Deleted member 45086

Awesome, do I keep the files refrigerated? And also is it better to use a 1 inch needle or an inch and a half needle?
No do not refrigerate. Room temperature is how you store them. If you are average lean an inch needle is fine if you're little on the heavy side go with inch and a half

MikeMecer079

No do not refrigerate. Room temperature is how you store them. If you are average lean an inch needle is fine if you're little on the heavy side go with inch and a half
Okay, So I’m trying to get all of this together. So once I do the full 12 weeks, of 500 mg of Test E a week and that’s 250mg Monday and 250mg Thursday. Once the 12 week cycle is complete where do I go from their? And is their a post medicine? Injections? I take and how long will it be till I get back on a Test e cycle again? And can I ever try D-Bol?